We bring to you top Philips mixer grinder review. With almost every corner covered – we intend to give you an in-depth analysis of these Philips mixer grinder.
For detailed buying guide on mixer grinder please do read this blog
Philips Mixer Grinder Review HL7756/00, 750W
This Philips mixer grinder has a powerful Turbo motor for continuous grinding – a rating of 750W that gives you the grinding experience even with tough ingredients like Black whole gram (dal) for preparing tasty Vadas and Dosas.
Not only this, while doing Philips mixer grinder review of this model, I found that this Philips mixer grinder has advanced air ventilation system provides faster cooling of the appliance which ensures longer life of the motor and tested 25 minutes of continuous grinding.
The coupler is made of tougher plastic material for firm engagement between the jars and the body which ensures continuous grinding performance; while you focus on your cooking. Cord length : 1.2 m
Some features about this Philips mixer grinder:
1. Easy grinding with 3 different jars:
While doing Philips mixer grinder review of this model, I found that it has food-grade and high quality stainless steel jars, with specialized blades for smooth grinding and Leak proof jars
2. Powerful motor:
Newly designed powerful Turbo motor for continuous grinding – 750W Turbo motor that gives you the grinding experience even with tough ingredients like Black whole gram (dal) for preparing tasty Vadas and Dosas.
3. Food-grade rust-free jars
This Philips mixer grinder has food-grade high quality stainless steel jars enable grinding of batters, purees and pastes milkshakes and lassis in the same jar. The semi dome transparent lid allows you to see the ingredients for perfect consistency to suit your way of cooking. Specialized blades.
4. Unique Triangular body:
Unique triangular compact shaped body with less grooves for easy cleaning
5. Advanced Air ventilation
The advanced air ventilation system of this Philips mixer grinder provides faster cooling of the appliance which ensures longer life of the motor.
6. Specialized blades:
This Philips mixer grinder has specialized blades helps to cut even the toughest ingredients and gives the finest paste and smoothest shakes and purees for daily cooking especially for smooth grinding preparation of chutneys, dips , masalas and pastes
This Philips mixer grinder has specialized blades that helps to cut even the toughest ingredients and gives the finest paste and smoothest shakes and purees for daily cooking especially for smooth grinding preparation of chutneys, dips, masalas and pastes.
For a similar in depth analysis for Bosch mixer grinder, read this blog
While doing Philips mixer grinder review of this model I did find some pros:
- The design of this thing is amazing, it looks awesome in black and its sleek curves make it easy to clean the mixer.
- It has a two-pin plug to connect to power.
- It also has vents to push out the heat while it’s grinding.
- The knob on the front looks great and I like the fact that it has the pulse feature built in the knob itself (NO separate button).
- It comes with three jars, a 0.3l, a 1l and a 1.5l. I do think the smallest jar could have been made a little bigger (say 500ml).
While doing Philips mixer grinder review of this model I did find some cons:
1.There is no gasket for the dry jar as per this model, it would have been nice if it came with package. You have buy separately.
2. Build quality seems OK but there is motor warranty upto 5yrs to compromise on it.
3. Noisiest Mixer Grinder ever used.
4. All the three jars have fixed blades, this will be a problem if your blades becomes blunt ( I don’t know how you’d replace them).
• Included: Jar
Country of origin
• Made in: India
• Number of speed settings: 3
• Product features: Pulse
• 2-year worldwide guarantee
• Packaging: > 90% recycled materials
• User manual: 100% recycled paper
• Capacity jar: 1.5 – 1.0 – 0.3 L
• Cord length: 1.2 m
• Power: 750 W
• Voltage: 230 V
Weight and dimensions
• Dimensions of packaging (LxWxH): 368 x 217 x 259 mm
• Weight incl. packaging: 3.9 kg
• Weight of product: 3 kg
• Material blade: Stainless Steel
• Material jar: Stainless Steel
• Material of main body: High-grade Plastic
Philips Mixer Grinder Review HL7505/02 500-Watt
Only one this stands true for this product, which we discovered while doing Philips mixer grinder review of this model which is – it is tough on ingredients, easy on hands continuous grinding of daily used ingredients powered by a 500w motor, the food grade and rust-free jars enable efficient and easy grinding of daily used ingredients. The spill-free lids with well-designed gaskets ensure a leak-proof grinding experience. RPM blender (max): 20000 rpm
Some of the features of this Philips mixer grinder are:
1. Grinding performance
The powerful newly designed 500W motor, of this Philips mixer grinder, is equipped to grind the toughest of ingredients. It grinds tough daily used ingredients like tomato puree, gravy paste, spinach puree, masala, ginger garlic paste and all kinds of chutneys including coconut chutney with ease.
2. Specially designed blades
The new and compact design and shape makes it user friendly while making it easy to store in the kitchen. Ergonomically designed body structure provides sturdy operation while grinding tough ingredients.
3. Sturdy and compact
The new and compact design and shape makes it user friendly while making it easy to store in the kitchen. Ergonomically designed body structure of this Philips mixer grinder provides sturdy operation while grinding tough ingredients.
.4. Large switch knobs for easy operation
The large donut shaped switch knob allows easy control of the different speeds while grinding. High grip handles provide comfort while locking and unlocking the jars. The new designed locking system ensures smooth fitting of jars for easy operations.
5. Leak proof jars and spill free
This Philips mixer grinder has leak proof jars and spill free grinding experience
- Performance-wise good
- Look wise good
- Quality-wise good
None so far
Strawberry & Cashmere Grey
Material accessories: ROHS complaint ABS body Material of main body: ROHS complaint ABS body
2-year worldwide guarantee
Weight and dimensions
Weight incl. packaging: 3.5 kg
Weight of product: 2.7 kg
Dimensions of packaging (LxWxH): 357x221x262 mm
Dimensions of product (LxWxH): 210x175x205 mm
Packaging: > 90% recycled materials
User manual: 100% recycled paper
Power: 500 W
RPM blender (max): 20000 rpm Voltage: 230 V
Number of speed settings: Pulse + 3 speed
Product features: Non-slip feet Pulse
One of the customer had to say following about this Philips mixer grinder:
Very good product. I bought it after lot of research. Writing review after using it for 15 days. Look wise it’s really cute…I bought the pink one… Use wise also awesome..I mainly use it for grinding my dogs’ food… Works really well. I have used wonderchef and Bajaj before..it’s 100 times better than both.
Philips HL7707/00 750-Watt Mixer Grinder
Some of its features we have found while doing Philips mixer grinder review of this model are:
- More variety of food processing
- Gear drive technology supports low-speed food preparation: Specially designed gear drive technology that enables RPM reduction for performing low-speed food preparation applications. This allows the user to experience not just finest mixer grinding but also chopping, grating, slicing and kneading.
- Uncompromised grinding results of tough ingredients.
- Powerful 750W motor supports continuous grinding: Powerful 700W motor for all-round efficiency
- Speed settings and pulse for maximum control.
- Precision cutting and chopping of vegetables: Power Chop technology is a combination of blade shape, cutting angle and inner bowl that provides a superior chopping result in both soft and hard ingredients. It is also perfect for making purées and mixing your cake batters!
- Rust-free blades
- Dishwasher safe accessories.
- High-quality stainless jars enable grinding batters, purees and pastes, milkshakes and lassi in the multipurpose jar. Small jar supports to grind chutneys & dips
While doing Philips mixer grinder review of this model we found that this model has following attachments with it:
- Has a 0.5l chutney and dry masala grinding jar.
- Has a 1l wet and dry grinding jar.
- Has 1.5l blending juicer jar similar to Preethi
- Has 2.4l food processor bowl bigger than Preethi 2.1l jar.
- Has 2 blades for grating and slicing that needs to be attached to a plastic attachment that rotates, similar to Preethi (Bosch have better full blades with different thickness. The grating holes are medium and so is the slicing thickness. Slicing thickness or grating thickness cannot be changed, similar to Preethi.
- Number of speed settings: 3 + Pulse
- Product features: Non-slip feet, Pulse
- Service: 2-year worldwide guarantee
- Sustainability, Packaging: > 90% recycled materials; User manual: 100% recycled paper
- Capacity bowl: 2.4 L
- Capacity jar: 1.5 L
- Cord length: 1.2 m
- Power: 750 W
- RPM blender (max): 20.000 rpm
- Voltage: 230 V
- Weight and dimensions
- Dimensions of packaging (LxWxH): 298 x 310x 683 mm
- Dimensions of product (LxWxH): 240 x 250 x500 mm
- Weight incl. packaging: 7.5 kg
- Weight of product: 5.4 kg
This mixer grinder has a powerful 750W motor, a compact set-up with chef pro bowl, blender and grinder jars that fits most of the kitchen requirements. With specially designed Gear Drive Technology that supports food processing.
- While doing Philips mixer grinder review of this model – we found that it does not have a 1.5l jar
- Although there is an attachment for citrus juicing. The blender and juicer jar might not give a result like juicing in Sujata juicer or Philips juicer or Eveready/Bosch food processor’s juicer jar.
- The socket is a 2 pin and the cable length is somewhat short – 1m (not too short but longer than Eveready FP 0.75m and shorter than Preethi’s 1.5m).
- While doing Philips mixer grinder review of this model – we found that the base has a reset switch that needs to be pressed if overload happens and the mixer stops.
- It is VERY loud, so be prepared for that.
My rating would be 3.5 (out of 5) for the price and also when comparing with Preethi.
Philips HL 7720 Mixer Grinder, 750W
The Philips HL 7720 mixer grinder is not only sturdy but also delivers impeccable performance. While doing a Philips mixer grinder review of this model I also noticed that it is powered by a specifically designed motor, and gives astounding performance for all kinds of food ingredients. The innovative design of this Philips mixer grinder prevents motor damage due to prolonged use. This is a versatile all-purpose mixer grinder that will help you quickly prepare your favourite dishes in the best manner.
Some of its features are:
- 3 Discrete Jars: In the Philips mixer grinder review of this model – I found that it has a 750-Watt Mixer Grinder that comes along with 3 strong, distinct jars that serve a different purpose. The 0.4L jar grinds the chutney, the 1.5L grinding jar is used to grind the wet ingredients and the 1L jar is a dry grinding jar. So get any texture you want with these jars.
- Auto Cut Off: Philips has used the auto cut off technology in this mixer grinder. The Motor of the Grinder shuts off automatically in cases like overloading, excess heating and imbalanced voltage etc.
- 3 Lock Speed Regulator: The grinder has a 3 lock speed regulator in front which aids us in setting the speed required. The ideal way of grinding is to gradually increase the speed and thus avoiding overloading the system. So, grind at any speed as per your requirement.
- Robust 750 Watts Motor: The high speed 775 watts motor is very powerful and aptly delivers its purpose by providing you smooth grinding. This tough motor helps in speedy grinding its content.
- Looks good, very compact
- Jar quality is good, all three jars are good and build quality is nice.
- Very powerful, 750 watts can churn anything you throw at it.
- Extremely noisy, – but while doing a Philips mixer grinder review of this model I found that one can expect a 750 watts mixer will make noise for sure.
- While doing the Philips mixer grinder review I found that this model mixer jars don’t have a locking system other than a rubber washer. It may continuously demand for washer replacement as it expects comparatively faster wear & tear on provided leak protection system
I hope you did like this blog on the top Philips mixer grinder review – with top notch materials used for reference – like these ones. We have strived to provide complete 360 view of the products mentioned above.