Have you heard about this company before? Of course, you have!! Eureka Forbes Water purifiers have been the top water purifier in India. Eureka Forbes Ltd is an Indian Multinational consumer goods company based in Mumbai, India. It was founded in 1982 and is a part of the Shapoorji Pallonji Group. It provides water purification, devices, vacuum cleaners, air purification systems, and home security products.
For the most detailed buying guide for water purifier read this article for more insights.
Questions & Answers
Question 1: Which are the top eureka forbes water purifier in India ? or top eureka forbes water purifier ro ?
Solution 1: Great Question, just scroll down and see the top 3 Eureka Forbes purifiers below.
Question 2: What about Eureka forbes water purifier customer care ?
Solution 2: You can download the app here. Additionally, you can also reach customer service executive by reaching the company helpline 18602661177 / 7039883333.
Question 3: What are the eureka forbes water purifier price ?
Solution 3: Typical all our top 3 water purifiers are within the price range of 5000- 10000 Indian Rupees.
Question 4: Top Eureka Forbes water purifier filter?
Solution 4: It has a range of purifiers built with Universal, RO and UV technology that deliver not just pure but healthy water. The vivid range of purifiers are available within a price range of MRP ₹595.00 to MRP ₹32690.00, letting you choose the most efficient one to match your needs. For more information visit here
1. Eureka Forbes Water Purifier Aquasure UV
One of the best water purifier from Aquaguard Aquaflo whose model number is DX 18-Watt. Eureka Forbes Water purifier is widely known for its high-quality water purifiers.
Also Read: A buying guide for water purifier
Aquasure Aquaflow DX is one such stylish, powerful and best water purifier. Its look and class is undoubtedly a delight for every kitchen. As far as its performance is concerned, rest assured that your family gets clean, safe and pure water on a 24/7 basis. It is about time you have installed this water purifier in your home and said goodbye to dirty water.
|Model Name||Aquasure Aqua Flo DX|
|Operating Voltage||130-270 volts|
|Power Consumption||40 W|
|Membrane Type||Thin-film composite spiral wound|
|Life of UV Lamp||5000 burning hours|
|Applicable TDS range for input water||1-200 Mg/litre|
|Convenient Features||Forward flush, Clarity cartridge, Chemi Block|
|Power Rating||48 watts|
|Water Flow Rate||2 L/min|
Some of its pros are:
- Voltage stabiliser makes sure the purifier works even during voltage fluctuations or low voltage
- Smart indicators that keep you updated on the status of the UV bulb and cartridge.
- Smart Flow, The purifier, with its advanced technology, can now deliver up to 2 litres of water in just a minute. May it be filling up bottles to be carried outdoors or stocking up water at home, the Aquaflow DX would be the right choice to make.
- Voltage Stabilizer The in-built voltage stabiliser ensures that your purifier works flawlessly even during voltage fluctuations or low voltage.
- Smart Indicators The purifier monitors UV bulb life, cartridge life and also performs machine diagnosis. This now lets you schedule your service calls accordingly.
- It is not suitable for treating hard water.
- Not suitable for water with high TDS.
2. Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Crystal Plus UV Water Purifier
This one of the best water purifier from Eureka Forbes Aquaguard has UV technology where the UV rays are used to purify the water and thus you can drink safe and clean water that is free from all disease-causing microorganisms.
UV technology water is as beneficial as boiling water for 20 minutes in less than a minute. The purification process explains first filtering the suspended particles like dust, rust, and mud that are up to 5 microns. The next stage is the removal of organic impurities, foul smell & taste, lead, pesticides, and VOCs. Finally, in the final step, the water gets purified with ultraviolet rays that deactivate the bacteria, virus, protozoa and even many other micro-organisms.
Some of its pros are:
- This water purifier from Eureka Forbes has an electronic monitoring system, which helps in easily detecting any malfunctioning of the UV lamp.
- The water purifier has an Auto shut off that turns off function.
- A voltage stabilizer is also added that ensures that the purifier would even work during voltage fluctuations or where there is low voltage.
- This water purifier from Eureka Forbes has a backflush function that removes stagnant water and keeps the filters clean.
- Aquaguard Crystal Plus UV water purifier has Biotron Cartridge as well.
- This water purifier from Eureka Forbes can be used for TDS (Up to 200). Please use a TDS meter to find out the correct TDS of your water source before buying a water purifier.
3. Eureka Forbes Water Purifier Aquaguard Classic UV
Some of the features are:
This water filter from Eureka Forbes comes with e-boiling, which is a handy feature that ensures that the water is boiled, and in the process, all microorganisms are effectively removed from the same. This form of E-boiling has the same effect of boiling water on the stove for twenty minutes.
Its effective cartridge removes most of the contaminants out of the water, including any of the heavy metals that may have leached into the local water bodies. It does help to eliminate chlorine and chlorine by-products from the water.
This water filter comes with a mineralizer, which ensures that essential minerals such as calcium and magnesium are left in the water. One issue that filters had in the past was that during the filtration process, essential minerals were removed from the water. But thanks to the mineralizer which is present in this filter, you would not have to worry about the same. Furthermore, it also regulates and maintains the PH level of your water at optimal levels.
It comes with a unique patented filtration process that helps to remove most of the germs and contaminants from the water These things make it the best water purifier for your home.
Also Read: Best purifier within 10000-15000 range
- This water purifier from Eureka Forbes comes with an intelligent purity sensor system
- It also comes with an auto shut off feature
- This is not suitable for water with high TDS; so before purchasing this water filter, you may want to check and get your water tested before.
- This water filter from Eureka Forbes does not come with any storage tank.
|Storage Tank Capacity||No Storage|
|Purification Modules||BiotronTMCartridge, Mineral GuardTM, UV Chamber, Dual Cartridge|
|Applicable TDS Range||1 – 200 mg / litre|
|Water Flow Rate||2 Litre / Minute|
|Input Water Pressure||2.0 kg / sq.cm (Max)0.4 kg / sq.cm (Min)|
|Input Water Temperature||10 – 40°C|
|Input Water Chlorine (MAX)||0.2 mg / litre|
|Input Water Iron||0.3 mg / litre|
|Input Water Turbidity (MAX)||15 NTU|
|Life of UV Lamp||5000 burning hours|
|Operating Input Voltage||230V AC / 50 Hz|
|UV Lamp||8 Watts|
|Power Consumption||20 Watts|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounting|
|Net weight||4.16 kg|