The Powermax TAC 510 Semi-Commercial AC Motorized Treadmill with 7.1 inch LCD Display an impressive quantity of features is crammed into the frame. You will be surprised to know that it has a maximum incline of 15 per cent. That’s great for training for fell runs and general cardio conditioning. The built-in 7.1’’ Blue LCD screen gives basic run information such as Pulse, Incline, Time, Speed, Distance, Calories and BMI to calculate whether your body has fat or is healthy. The Powermax TAC 510 helps you to lose weight faster and effectively than running outdoor. For a detailed buying guide, read this article.
Also read list of top treadmills in India.
Overall a great combination of all the good thing you can ever imagine.
Dealing with the customer support can be a bit painful but overall, the product is a great deal.
FEATURES – Powermax TAC 510:
- Different training program: 12 different console programs on this Powermax TAC 510 ensure you can vary your workout every time you step onto the extra-large 55.1” x 20.4” running deck.
- 7.1” Bright Blue LCD Display: This Powermax TAC 510 features an LCD screen, a unique designed display; this treadmill provides easy to read experience. It shows Time, Distance, Calories, Speed, Pulse and Incline.
- Semi-Auto Lubrication: Are you worried about lubricating this Powermax TAC 510? Well, adding lubrication oil to your treadmill is no longer a hectic job. The Semi-Auto Lubrication feature makes the maintenance job simple, clean and easy only with the press of a button. Lubricating the running belt ensures zero friction and smooth movement while using a treadmill. It helps to increase the life of the motor and running belt.
- ComfortTech 6-Point Commercial Grade Damping System: The ComfortTech 6-Point Damping System on this Powermax TAC 510 provides impressive impact absorption, a softer landing and unparalleled support. Plus, Dual Layer Running Board reduces stress on your knees, ankles, and hips by instantaneously adjusting the belt speed to match your foot’s slowing and accelerating natural movement as you run or walk.
- Independent CPU: Moisture Proof, water-resistant and dustproof. Best quality chip provided by famous controller manufacture.
- Roller: This Powermax TAC 510 is a precision-machined, steel crowned rollers with dynamic balancing that keeps the belt centered and ensures smooth movement of the running belt and increases the life of bearings and running belt.
- BMI (Body Mass Index) & Pre-Set Programs: The pre-set program provides 12 sets of pre-defined workouts that offer you a variety of challenges. You can also calculate your BMI (Body Mass Index) using the FAT function and keep track of your body condition. It also has Target Based Modes that allow you to set time, distance or calories to burn goal.
- Heart Rate Sensor on Hand Rail: The grip pulse sensor enables you to monitor your heart rate by placing your palm on the handle grip, allowing you to keep within your target zone – a handy feature of this Powermax TAC 510.
- Built-In Speakers with AUX/USB connection: This Powermax TAC 510 is also equipped with AUX input to listen to music from your iPhone or MP3 player while exercising. You can also play music by connecting a USB Pen Drive loaded with your favourite list of MP3 songs.
- Maximum User Weight Capacity: Maximum user weight capacity is 150 kg. But the company recommends having an extra 25Kg buffer for running. For example, if your weight is 125 Kg or less, then it would be better to buy a treadmill with a maximum user weight capacity of 150Kg.
- Powermax TAC 510 with 4.5 HP AC Motor, Semi-Auto Lubricating & Auto Incline: This treadmill is an excellent piece of fitness equipment with a great set of features to provide you with a varied and challenging workout. Coupled with the 15 levels of auto incline and a top speed of 20km/h powered by a 4.5HP Heavy Duty AC motor, you can challenge yourself in several ways to really boost your cardiovascular performance. The best suitable treadmill for Home, Office, Society Gyms and Small Gyms.
- Anti-Skid Running Belt with 6-Ply Running Board: The 1.8mm thick Multi-Ply polyester satin in this Powermax TAC 510 weave multi-layer running belt helps to reduce shock and PVC non-slip surface for better, skid proof and rebound resilience function. It is engineered for comfort and safety. The Cast Steel Resistance & 6-Ply running board damping system provides a responsive and slightly bouncy surface to conserves your energy and reduces the impact on your joints.
- Hydraulic Soft-drop System(HSS) Folding: The easy to use HSS folding system allows you to unfold the treadmills by simply kicking the yellow tube and lowering the treadmill. This exclusive HSS supports the weight as the treadmill is lowered and lifted.
- Quiet Energy Saving Motor Powerful motor: You always wanted to have a silent operation with your treadmill, didn’t you? With this Powermax TAC 510, you can avoid noise as it is controlled within 68DB. Enjoy the quiet running and no disturbance to neighbours.
- Comfortable Running Track: This Powermax TAC 510 is upgraded with a running track with a 55.1”x 20.4” running area that provides you with a capacious running environment.
- Auto Stop Safety Function: The Powermax TAC 510 has a built-in auto-stop function. When running, you can attach the safety clip to your clothes and run as normal, and it will auto stop if you fall or drift back dangerously on the treadmill. Thereby minimizing the risk of injury.
- Life Time Frame Warranty: You will be surprised to know that this Powermax TAC 510 has a heavy gauge steel mainframe with 3 layers of Quality paint that prevents corrosion and ensures longer life of the treadmill. That is, the treadmill uses tough iron alloy for its frame. This gives you a stronger, more reliable piece of gym equipment that won’t wear out soon after you buy it.
- Installation & Service Support: This Powermax TAC 510 comes in a 90% assembled state. Tools and fittings are provided for DIY installation. We have also provided you with an installation video. Powermax Provide onsite service support all across India. Powermax technician would reach onsite within 48-72 hours on the customer cost for any service support. For Installation Service contact +91-8080-269-269 after the product is delivered to you.
Specifications – Powermax TAC 510:
|Motor||4.5HP AC Motor|
|Max User Weight||150KG|
|Running Surface||1400X520mm / 55.1X20.4inches|
|Inclination||0% – 15% Auto-Incline|
|Speed||0.8 – 20.0 km/hr|
|Shock Absorption||ComfortTech 6-Point Commercial Grade Damping System with Double Layer Running Board|
|Running Deck||15 mm High Density, low maintenance, pre-waxed, phenolic coated on both sides running board.|
|Running Belt||3.2 mm Diamond strip anti-static running belt.|
|Rollers||Precision-machined, steel crowned rollers keep belt centered and running smoothly to reduce noise and wear.|
|Display||18cm Blue LCD Display|
|Console Functions||Time, Speed, Distance, Pulse, Incline, Calories & Body fat|
|Connectivity||AUX & USB input|
|Program||12 Pre-set Programs & 3 Target based modes|
|Heart Rate Pulse||Heart rate sensor on handrail|
|Foldable||Hydraulic Softdrop System|
|Other Features||Semi-Auto Lubrication, Universal Wheel for transportation and Easy to Install|
|Input Power Supply||240V ± 10%|
|Paint Quality||Anti-bacterial Powder Coat Finish|
Thank you for reading this article about Powermax TAC 510. Hope you liked it. If you have any suggestions, feel free to comment in the comment section below.