On a manual treadmill, like MFT 410 treadmill, the action of your feet against the deck moves the belt. The belt only moves if you move it. Both runners and walkers expend more effort on a flat belt non-motorized treadmill than on a motorized treadmill.
You must be wondering, isn’t that exhausting? That is the whole point. This has fitness benefits as users can get their heart rates into a higher zone at a lower speed. For a detailed buying guide, read this article.
Powermax MFT 410 treadmill is a 4-in-1 multifunctional manual treadmill. One can jog, step up, twist, and can do push up on it. Along with this, it has 3 levels of manual incline with High Quality and Strong Steel Frame. It has a Width of 1160 x 335mm Running Surface.
Also read, list of top treadmills in India
It is a lightweight, durable, compact, and easy to store machine. Powermax also provides a wheel for transportation of the treadmill. A person will be Capable of Jogging and running. The frame has been reinforced to accommodate a high weight capacity, with a wide side rail for safety, and provide walking security and prevent any balance loss.
- The design of this Powermax MFT 410 treadmill is good. It is one of the best online manual treadmills I have seen.
- Foam coverings and metal are of good quality.
- All tools needed for assembly come in the box
- Battery life is good at almost a month.
- Can take the rated weight no problem.
- This Powermax MFT 410 treadmill uses a plyboard as a base, with a belt simply sliding on it. It makes a very jerky and unsatisfactory walking experience. There should be friction rollers, not just a belt sliding on a ply.
- The flywheel should be bigger to smoothen movement.
- The treadmill is always at an elevation, making walking on it an unnatural act.
FEATURES – MFT 410 treadmill:
- Muscle-powered: In this MFT 410 treadmill, you provide all of the motive power and exercise your lower body. It is likely that you will expend more calories per mile. You control the speed by putting in more effort rather than keeping up with a moving belt. On a Flat-belt treadmill, you speed up by placing your feet further forward and slow down by striking closer to the centre of the belt.
- No electricity needed: You can use a manual treadmill anywhere and aren’t dependent on placing the treadmill near an electrical outlet.
- Safety: A non-motorized like MFT 410 treadmill stops when you stop; you don’t have to wear a safety cord to stop it if you slip and fall as you should with a motorized treadmill.
- High-intensity interval workouts: Athletic trainers use manual treadmills as part of workouts that alternate high and moderate intensity. Many professional sports teams use these models for training, doing sprint intervals on the manual treadmill.
- Incline: The treadmill holds up to 3 levels of auto incline.
- Maximum User Weight Capacity: The maximum user weight capacity of this treadmill is 120 kg. But Powermax MFT 410 treadmill recommends having an extra 25Kg buffer for running. For example, if your weight is 95 Kg or less, then it would be better to buy a treadmill with a maximum user weight capacity of 120Kg.
- Powermax Fitness MFT-410 4 in 1 Multi-function Manual Treadmill: The Powermax MFT 410 treadmill is an excellent piece of fitness equipment with a great set of features to provide you with a varied and challenging workout. 4 target based modes ensure you can vary your workout every time you step on to the large 45.6″ x 13.1″ running deck. Coupled with the 3 levels of manual incline, you can challenge yourself in several ways to really boost your cardiovascular performance.
TECHNICAL DETAILS – MFT 410 treadmill:
|Max User Weight||120KG|
|Inclination||3 Level Manual Incline|
|Display||Five Window LCD Display|
|Console Functions||Time, Speed, Distance, Calories & Heart Rate|
|Heart Rate Pulse||Heart rate sensors on handrail|
|Other Features||High quality strong steel frame and easy to store|
|Multifunction||4 in 1 – Jogger, Stepper, Twister & Push up bar|
|Paint Quality||Anti-bacterial Powder Coat Finish|
Thank you for reading this article. I hope it was a helpful blog and you liked it. If you have any suggestions, feel free to comment in the comment section below.