This LG Double Door Fridge has an innovative design with great features. The Double Door refrigerator has a freezer at the top and a bar handle which makes it easy to use. The refrigerator has a capacity of 260 Litre which allows you to store all your food, vegetables etc with ease. It comes with a star rating of 4. The fridge has a high cooling capacity which makes it easy to make frozen desserts and much more.
Also Read: In-depth buying guide for refrigerator
The shelves in the fridge are made with Glass which can withstand even heavy utensils.
It comes with additional features like Smart Connect, Smart Diagnosis System, LED Lighting. LG has equipped the fridge with a clear light bulb for higher visibility. The LG offers a 1 year comprehensive warranty on the product and 10 years warranty on the compressor. The refrigerator is available in Shiny Steel Colour.
Some of the features of this LG Double Door Fridge are:
1. This LG Double Door Fridge Frost Free Refrigerator comes with New Smart Inverter Compressor is one of the most advanced and energy-efficient compressors that saves energy by adjusting cooling power in response to the amount of food you load in the refrigerator which provides efficient energy consumption.
2. Ice Beam Door Cooling: Cool air vent is placed on the LG Double Door Fridge door to provide cool air to the Door Shelves
3. This LG Double Door Fridge has a 3-star rating in energy consumption. it has a new Ice Beam Door Cooling system that ensures even temperature throughout the refrigerator. Circulating air from the vents along with the back makes sure every corner of the refrigerator is cooled evenly.
4. Having a reliable stabilizer free operation (100V~310V) can substantially reduce the chances of damage due to voltage fluctuations. Through smart diagnosis is a fast and easy way to troubleshoot issues. The appliance then communicates with a computer that produces a diagnosis within seconds and provides an immediate solution. auto smart Connect is a technology that helps connect your refrigerator to a home inverter.
5. Once LG Double Door Fridge is connected to the home inverter, every time the power goes off it automatically takes inverter power to run the refrigerator without any manual supervision.
6. The Jet Ice technology, of this LG Double Door Fridge, can prove to be beneficial for people that frequently need ice at short notices.
7. This LG Double Door Fridge comes with 3 shelves of spill proof toughened Glass material (unbreakable) that are meant to carry heavy load without any spillage, space to keep as much as 2 Litre
8. Bottles in the refrigerator doors, egg tray and a vegetable compartment of 23 liters capacity with lattice type cover to maintain the moisture level within it, anti-bacterial and air tighten gasket prevents from bacteria.
9. Special features of this LG Double Door Fridge are spacious chiller zone, Humidity controller balance the air inside fridge cool & dry, Deodorizer prevents from bad smells and keep you refrigerators fresh, TOP LED is more energy efficient & has longer life span than conventional bulb lighting, double twist ice tray and do not need any stabilizer(100~310V).
10. POWER CUT EVERCOOL (OPTIONAL): Power Cut Ever Cool is a unique cooling retention function which retain temperature of freezer and refrigerator compartment during the power off condition. This function is a patented technology of LG Electronics
Suggestion for long term usage
1. When storing the food, cover it with vinyl wrap or store it in a container with a lid. This prevents moisture from evaporating and helps food to keep its taste and nutrients.
2. Don’t keep hot milk or hot food in your LG Double Door Fridge. This will result in an increased temperature and increase in power consumption.
3. Never overload your LG Double Door Fridge or cover the shelves with paper or plastic sheets as it will reduce its efficiency!!
4. Wipe excessive moisture on food or place it inside containers or plastic bags. This will help in retaining its freshness for a longer period of time.
5. Avoid placing moist food on deep interior LG Double Door Fridge shelves. It could freeze upon direct contact with chilled air. To avoid this it is better to store food in the covered container.
6. cleaning of Interior Parts is recommended. Wash all compartments with a mild baking soda solution, then rinse and dry the compartment. Use a lukewarm
solution of mild soap or detergent to clean the exterior finish of LG Double Door Fridge. Wipe with a clean, damp cloth and then dry
Some of the specifications are:
Top Freezer Refrigerator
Frost Free (This technology maintains consistent temperature throughout the refrigerator by circulation of cooling air within the refrigerator, which prevents ice build-up in the freezer chamber and thus does not need manual defrosting.)
Number of Doors
In The Box
1 Refrigerator Unit, Owner’s Manual
Number of Refrigerator Shelves
Anti Bacteria Gasket (It will help reduce bacteria growth inside the fridge by up to 75 percent. The walls of the refrigerator contain anti-bacterial enzymes which do the work.)
Digital Inverter Compressor (Digital inverter uses 40+% less energy and is quieter. Unless you need to maintain +-1′ temp., this would be my choice.)
Refrigerator Interior Light
High Gloss Finish
Water & Ice Dispenser
Ice Tray Type
Other Performance Features
(H x D x W): 1475 x 703 x 585 mm