Keeping yourself fit and healthy these days is tough. Because of the busy schedules, you don’t get enough time to spare for an effective workout. Spending too much money on the gym is not a good option. Make your home a personal gym for yourself with this amazing Cockatoo CTM14A treadmill. For a detailed buying guide read this article.
With this Cockatoo CTM14A treadmill, you can work out at your home at your convenient time. It is a motorised, easy to use and movable treadmill. This Cockatoo treadmill is perfect for improving heart and circulatory function and is ideal for strengthening leg muscles twister. It also helps to slim the thighs, waist and hips. It also consists of a steel crown roller that keeps the belt centred and running swiftly to reduce noise. The six-level spring lateral cushioning allows you smooth and safe running.
Also read list of top treadmills in India
Let’s have a look at some of the Pros and Cons of Cockatoo CTM14A:
- The Cockatoo CTM14A treadmill is very easy to install. You don’t need any expertise to install it.
- The built quality of this treadmill is very nice.
- It is ideal for home use. A you don’t need to worry about the storage and transportation as well. As it is a foldable treadmill, it can be stored in the corner of the room. It is very easy to transport from place to another because of the wheels.
- The motor is very powerful and is noiseless as well.
- It has a feature of auto lubrication, so the lubrication process of the Cockatoo CTM14A treadmill is very easy.
- Using the treadmill on top speed for more than a couple of minutes heats up the motor a lot.
FEATURES – Cockatoo CTM14A:
Every treadmill has its own unique features. In the same way, the Cockatoo CTM14A treadmill has many amazing and exceptional features. Let’s look at some of its features:
- Quiet and energy-saving motor: Cockatoo CTM14A treadmill has a 2.5HP continuous (5HP Peak) DC motorized treadmill. It is a noiseless motor, so you can use it without disturbing your neighbours.
- Heart Rate Sensors: This Cockatoo CTM14A treadmill has a heart rate sensor on the handrail. You just need to simply place your hands on the pulse sensor that is built right into the grab handle.
- Maximum User Weight Capacity: The maximum user weight capacity of this treadmill is 120kg. This treadmill is designed for both intense running and endurance-driven walking sessions.
- Running Area Dimensions: Cockatoo CTM14A treadmill has a very spacious running area with dimensions of 420*1260mm (16.5”*49.6”). It is very comfortable that you can walk, jog or run very easily.
- Auto incline: The auto incline feature helps you to increase the incline level while walking on the treadmill. Incline really helps you to lose weight than walking on a plain platform. Walking on an incline feels like you are walking up on the hill which requires more effort on your legs. This Cockatoo CTM14A has an auto incline level of 0-18%.
- Pre-set programs: This treadmill has 12 pre-set programs for an effective, productive and amazing workout.
- MP3, AUX and USB input: With this Cockatoo CTM14A you can enjoy your workout by listening to songs. Make your workout more interesting and enjoyable by listening to your favourite tracks as it has MP3, AUX and USB input. You can connect your phones and enjoy listening to songs while working out which will boost you up.
- 5” LCD Display: This Cockatoo treadmill comes with a digital display panel that shows speed, time, distance, pulse, body fat and calories burnt. With this information, you can track all the activities. It will keep you motivated throughout your fitness journey.
- Running belt: The Cockatoo CTM14A has a multilayered belt that reduces sudden shocks. The textured material offers optimum traction and makes it easy to use without compromising on its functionality.
- Speed: The speed range of this treadmill is 0.8-16 km/hr. You can easily walk, jog or run on this treadmill.
- Transportation Wheels: The transportation wheels on this treadmill helps you to move the treadmill from one place to another. You just need to simply tilt and roll out for use or away for storage, no need for heavy lifting or muscle strain.
- Warranty: The Cockatoo CTM14A has 3 years warranty on motor, 1 year on parts and lifetime frame warranty.
TECHNICAL DETAILS – Cockatoo CTM14A:
- Motor: 2.5 HP (Continuous) 5 HP(Peak) DC motor
- Incline: Auto Incline 0-18 %
- Running Belt Thickness: 1.6 MM
- Running Belt: Steel Crowned rollers keep the belt centred and running smoothly to reduce noise shock absorption. The multilayered belt reduces sudden shocks. The textured material offers optimum traction and makes it easy to use without compromising on its functionality.
- Running Surface: 420*1260mm (16.5”*49.6”)
- Maximum User Weight Capacity: 120 kgs
- Speed: 0.8-16 km/h
- Display: 5” LCD display.
- Console Function: Time, speed, distance, calorie, pulse & body fat.
- Pre-set programs: 12
- Other features: MP3, AUD & USB Input
- Foldable: Yes
- Transportation wheels: Yes
- Treadmill Weight: 66 kgs
- Warranty: 3 years motor warranty, 1-year parts warranty and lifetime frame warranty
Hope you liked this blog on Cockatoo CTM14A treadmill. Feel free to comment your suggestions. Thank you.