We present before you a detailed Cockatoo CTM-101 review.
You can improve your in-home cardio workouts with this treadmill. In our Cockatoo CTM-101 review, we found that it has a 5HP peak horsepower motor that supports belt speeds between 0.8 Km/hrs. & 14.8 Km/hrs.
You can also enjoy walking, jogging, or running on the lightweight treadmill’s running deck (LxB):420 x1200 mm (16.5” x 49.6”) that has shock absorption. In our Cockatoo CTM-101 review, we find that you can track your distance, duration, speed, pulse, and calories burned on the home treadmill with the built-in 5-inch LCD. For a detailed buying guide, read this article.
Also read list of top treadmills in India.
With the software BMI calculator, you can calculate your BMI on the LCD. Adjust your workout preferences in seconds with the quick buttons, 12 program modes, and the handrail buttons. Control your in-workout entertainment on the running treadmill with the device holder that’s mounted on the console. Charge your personal device during your workout using the fitness equipment’s on-console USB port. The easy-to-use front transportation wheels and the upright folding running deck make this foldable treadmill easy to store within your home.
- This Cockatoo treadmill is very easy to install.
- Easy to move around in your house because of the transportation wheels.
- It has a very powerful motor and belt.
- Speaker output is average.
- It is compact. Its running area length is 1160 mm.
- Good customer support. They provide you with an on-spot service. The technician will come home and repair the treadmill if it has a problem.
- Overall, a good product for home use, slightly overweight people can also use it for walking but not for running.
- The hand rest and digital panel are made of plastic and feel cheap and weak, so we have to be careful about that.
- Its weight limit is 80kg if you want to run and 100-110kg for walking.
- In our Cockatoo CTM-101 review, we find that it is far weaker structurally and in size compared to normal 3 to 5 hp peak treadmills found in the market.
Some of the features of the Cockatoo CTM-101 are:
- 5” LCD Display Features: You can stay in tune with your workout with the 5-inch digital display. The integrated LCD on the running machine displays duration, speed, distance, and pulse. In our Cockatoo CTM-101 review, we found that you can use 12 Pre-set workout programs for an effective workout, changeable mode, and it will help plan structured exercise and keep you energetic all day long.
- 5HP PEAK DC Motors: This machine has a 5HP peak Hi-Torque DC motor, generating enough power to give a smooth ride to a person weighing up to 120 KG. But in our Cockatoo CTM-101 review, we found that technically you should no weigh more than 90-100 Kgs.
- Maximum User Weight Capacity: This machine is designed for both intense running and endurance-driven walking sessions. This machine has a weight capacity of 120Kg. (120 kg Walking, Running 90 kg).
- Adjustable Manual Incline: You can take your workout to the next level on the portable treadmill with 3 Level Manual Incline. In our Cockatoo CTM-101 review, we found it to be very effective.
- Compact Running Deck: The space-saving running deck measures 16.5-inches wide and 49.6-inches long. While conserving space, the comfortable and foldable running deck is equipped with shock absorption, which can ease the impacts on the user’s joints during workout sessions.
- Foldable Design: Easy fold design locks and holds the running deck upright while the soft drop system slowly lowers the deck to the floor.
- Transportation Wheels: Transforming your home into your own personal fitness studio is effortless with these convenient transport wheels. Tilt and roll out for use or away for storage; no need for heavy lifting or muscle strain. The built-in wheels allow the user to move the treadmill around with ease, from room to room or store it away out of sight.
- Customer Support & Service: For any service support Cockatoo technical team would reach onsite within 48-72 hours.
Technical Details- Cockatoo CTM-101 review:
- Motor: 5 HP peak DC motor
- Speed Range: 0.8-14.8 km/hr
- Maximum User Weight Capacity: 120 kg
- Running surface: 420 x 1200 mm (16.5-Inch x 49.6-Inch)
- Incline Type: Manual
- Incline Level: 3 Level
- Belt thickness: 1.6 mm
- Number of Pre-set programs: 12
- Display: 5-inch LCD display
- Warranty: 3-year motor warranty, 1-year parts warranty & lifetime frame warranty
- Other features: USB port, MP3 speakers, foldable and moveable, easy installation
Thank you for reading this blog about Cockatoo CTM-101 review. I hope you liked it. If you have any suggestions, feel free to comment in the comment section below.