Note: The list of best Washing Machine in India is an exhaustive one. We could have just copy and pasted article readily available on the internet, but there is a considerable amount of hard work that has gone in making this article. We have used some of this product, many times merely checking the product physically!!. You should also read our detailed guide on the washing machine.
Also read: Best Dishwashers in India
We also have uploaded videos in Hindi and other native languages. As I said, this site is for the Indian way of using things, so I don’t see a reason why we can’t have our languages on this site. Kindly like the videos you see, heads up, these are not our channels. So, yeah, let us like their video!! Many people from other parts of the world would find something useful too.
Also read: Dyson Hair Dryer And Air Wrap
Question 1: Which is the best washing machine brand ?
Sol: Plenty! But in India, there are few which stand away from the crowd. Some of them are:
LG is a South Korean company which is the biggest manufacturer of home appliances in the world. Not only this, it also do business in Home Entertainment, Mobile Communications, Air Solutions, and Vehicle Components. Very trustworthy products from this company.
Not only this, LG has been awarded as ”The Most Desired Brand 2021 in Washing Machine” as per TRA’s brand trust report.
Originally the company was known as Indian Fine Blanks Ltd and started operations in India in 1974 in collaboration with Heinrich Schmid AG of Switzerland. More information here. Did you know it is an Indian brand?
Robert Bosch GmbH commonly known as Bosch is a German multinational engineering and technology company headquartered in Gerlingen. The company was founded by Robert Bosch in Stuttgart in 1886. More information here
Do you need any further information on this? For more information read here
Question 2: Which is best washing machine in India ?
Sol: It is a very easy question. Simply scroll down to reach the table of content, and see the full list of best washing machine in India.
Question 3: Which is the best washing machine front load ?
Sol: Please find them below. For more information scroll down to the table to content below:
Question 4: Which is best washing machine top load ?
Sol: Please find them below:
d. Samsung 6.2 kg Fully-Automatic Top load Washing Machine (WA62M4100HY/TL) – Most Bought one
Question 5: What are the best washing machine semi automatic?
Sol: Please find them below:
a. Whirlpool 7 Kg 5 Star Semi-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (SUPERB ATOM 7.0) – Most bought one
.Question 6: What topic does it covers in this blog?
This article provides you with a list of Best Washing Machines in India, best washing machines, top load washing machine. They are segregated as semi-automatic, fully automatic, (front load, top load). Not only this topic like best washing machine brand, washing machine brands, best front load washing machine, best top load washing machine, Samsung top load washing machine, best washing machine in India 2020, best semi-automatic washing machine, best washing machine brand in India, IFB washing machine top load, cheapest washing machine, best fully automatic washing machine, best automatic washing machine, best washing machine under 15000, best washing machine under 20000. An information highway of sorts!!
Buying Guide For Washing Machines In India
As there are 100+ washing machines models in the market today, that makes the selection process for the right washing machine as per need a tough task. That makes us difficult to conclude some simple facts: How well washing machines will clean the dirty clothes? How much water it will consume? Does washing machine works well with power fluctuation and hard water (some Indian regions has these problems) and what is the running cost in terms of electricity bills?
Washing machine features to look for
Digital display A useful option that shows how much time is left on your wash programme.
Time-delay This lets you delay the start of your wash cycle so your washing machine runs during the night on a cheaper energy tariff or while you’re out of the house.
Load detection Your washing machine weighs the washing load in the drum and automatically selects the optimal wash required. This helps to save water and energy but it’s a costly feature typically found only on premium washing machines.
Child lock An essential safety feature for households with young children. Most models have a lock that prevents the machine’s controls from being used, while others include a door safety lock that will stop the door from being closed.
Washing machine programmes to look for
Cotton and synthetics Most washing machines have programmes for both pieces of cotton and synthetics, often with different temperature settings. There may be one or two cotton programmes with a hotter temperature, while synthetics are washed at lower temperatures – 40°C or below – and at lower spin speeds.
Wool/delicate/handwash These gentle programmes use low temperature and minimum spin speeds to prevent clothes from being damaged – useful if you’ve lots of delicate items to clean.
Sports Designed for cleaning microfibre clothing, removing sweat stains and odours, this mode works by using a longer wash cycle at a lower temperature. With some machines, you can even wash your sports trainers.
Quick wash Perfect for when you need clean clothes in a hurry, some machines offer a fast programme that works in less than 30 minutes. However, most quick wash modes allow only as a small amount – around 2kg – to be washed at once. Some washing machines have a full-load quick-wash option, but these are for lightly soiled clothes only. Refer to this article for more details
Half load A quick and energy-efficient way to wash a few items.
Easy iron/anti-crease A useful option if you regularly face lots of ironing, this mode helps to prevent clothes creasing during the wash by either shortening the spin cycle or lowering the spin speed.
Anti-allergy By using steam or a very high temperature, this programme removes allergens and bacteria from your laundry.
Extra rinse Clothes are rinsed again to remove more detergent – useful if a family member has sensitive skin or an allergy to detergent.
Economy mode Automatically lowers the washing temperature to help reduce energy consumption.
Variable spin speed Lets you vary the spin speed to protect delicate items.
Rinse hold facility This holds washed clothes in clean rinse water before spinning, so you can time being there to empty the machine as soon as clothes are spun to help reduce the risk of creasing.
Different Brands With Their Speciality
LG washing machine is always at the top of the heap. When it comes to electronics items. This is because LG knows the pulse of the Indian market and understands the Indian customer psyche better than the others do. I think that is the reason why it made in the list of best washing machine brands in India. They are also best top load washing machines in India 2020
A leading overseas washing machine brand has arrived in India with a bang. To give tough competition to the other international brands like Siemens and Bosch. No doubt that many of its product made to the list of the best washing machines in India. Makers of fully automatic best washing machines in India and top load best washing machines in India.
A budget washing machine brand with some of the most durable washing machines. Makers of best washing machines in India under 15000 and best semi-automatic washing machines in india
Do not worry I am not here to sell mobile phones here! This electronics giant also makes its place in electronic appliances and washing machine is one such space. Makes one of the best washing machines in India and the best front load washing machine in India.
Keep in mind the list of the best washing machines in India is designed keeping in mind budget, customer reviews and our own study in this. Do not buy anything just because it is cheap, have your own research done, with of course some help, like reading this article!!
Types Of Washing Machines
Semi-Automatic vs Fully Automatic Washing Machine
What does the word ‘Automatic’ signify? When we refer the word ‘Automatic’ in context with the washing machines, it means that the machine not only washes the clothes but also extracts the water from them after the washing process is over.
The main difference between fully automatic and semi-automatic washing machines is that in the fully automatic washing machine has a program to take care of all aspects of washing, spinning, and drying, which is not the case with the semi-automatic machine. Read this article for more details
In automatic washing machines you choose the wash program, the machine automatically fills in the water for a wash, select the right wash cycle, rinse, drain the water, and finally do the spinning—all in the same drum. In other word, the minimum amount of human intervention. Let the machine take over and do your washing for you!!
Therefore needless to say with such a demanding lifestyle we live, I don’t think to opt for a semi-automatic washing machine is going to to be a wise thing to do. There are plenty of automatic washing machines, whether it be top loading or front loading washing machines. This buying guide intends to do your job easy for you.
The semi-automatic washing machines, on the other hand, needs manual intervention. You need to fill water before beginning the wash cycle and select the wash time. Once the wash is complete then transfer clothes from wash drum to drier (spin) compartment. So, that’s why the semi-automatic machines have 2 tubs. It is labour and time-intensive.
Front Loading Washing Machine
The number of Indian consumers opting for this kind of washing machine has been steadily increasing for quite some time now. For some, it has even the “Apple” of washing machines. But we believe below are some of the important features of this kind of washing machine:
1. Long Washing Time:
Many of our users don’t think of it as a negative point but as positive reinforcement. Think of it as a robot, just taking a bit of time when performing the most laborious household activity.
A consumer uses the normal-wash/heavy-soil setting in our tests, but you can shorten your wash time by choosing a normal-soil setting. Some front-loaders have time-saving settings as well. Brands like LG’s TurboWash or Samsung’s SuperSpeed options got the job done faster without sacrificing cleaning.
But the time lost in washing may be saved in drying, which can mean you save on your energy bills, too. The front loader’s spin cycle is faster than other washer types. That means more water is extracted from your laundry and dryer time is shorter.
2. Best suited for small loads
Front-loader washing machines do a good job of cleaning a small load. Unlike top-loaders, front-loaders do not rely on clothes rubbing up against each other to get them clean.
Front-load washers adjust the amount of water to the size of the load you’re washing. They clean by lifting clothes up as the drum turns, then dropping the clothes into the water. So the size of a load of laundry really doesn’t matter as long as it fits inside the appliance.
3. Low Vibration:
Front-loaders drum rotates on a horizontal axis, similar to a dryer. When vibrations occur, they’re transferred to the floor. Vibrations aren’t typically an problem on a concrete floor, but they can be on a wood-framed floor.
The good news is that washer manufacturers are using better components that lessen vibration compared with the earlier models we test. It means you may feel your wood-framed floor vibrate if you’re near the washer. A handful even garner an Excellent rating, meaning you’ll barely feel any vibration at all.
If you find that your machine vibrates too much, make sure that the washer is level and that all the feet are in solid contact with the floor.
4. Mold problem is a serious problem:
Mold is a problem with some front-loaders. It can develop in various parts of the appliance, including in the dispensers and the rubber gasket around the opening of a front-loading washer. The watertight front doors seal with rubber gaskets, which traps moisture and creates pockets that can harbour mold and mildew growth. Top-loading washing machine doesn’t seal tightly, so air circulates more and prevents moisture buildup and mold growth.
To mitigate the problem, try running the tub-clean feature regularly—your manual will specify the recommended frequency—or run an empty load on the hottest setting with a cup of bleach.
When you’ve done the last load of the day, dry the inside of the door and the rubber gasket, and carefully pull it back to clean away residue. Between loads, open the dispensers to give them a chance to dry. If young kids aren’t scampering about, keep the washer door ajar between loads to give the washer’s interior a chance to dry out.
But if young children are ever-present in your home, lock the door to your laundry room so that they cannot access the front-loader.
Top Loading Washing Machine
These are of two types: agitators and impellers. Agitators have a pole with fins that protrudes from the bottom of the drum and moves the clothes around. Impellers have propellers at the bottom, which churns the water to move the clothes.
The good: You can add clothes midway through the wash cycle. They have a shorter wash cycle.
The bad: They use a lot of water. Those with agitators are rougher on clothes, while impellers are good for delicate materials, but tend to tangle clothes.
Front Load Vs Top Load Washing Machines
You must have heard about Front Load and Top Load when you refer to washing machines. As the name suggests, in the front load washing machines you load the clothes from the front portion. On the other hand in Top load, you load clothes from the top. Usually, people from the Western countries preferring the front load machines over top Load whereas Indian people prefer the top load ones.
The front-load machines are fully automatic washing machines whereas you have semi-automatic machines feature in top-load machines in addition to the fully automatic ones.
One has to admit that the front load machines use less water as compared to the top load ones. The front-load machines work with a tumbling action requires less amount of water for soaking purposes. You can assume that front loader would need half of the water than their top-loading counterpart. However, the front load machines have longer cycles as compare to the top load machines.
Now, if we talk about the consumption of electricity, the front load machines consume more electricity as they have more cycles.
Front-loading machines have a hot water cycle to clean clothes, so they use a dryer as well. Due to less water consumption, the drying of the clothes is more efficient. The dryer cycles are shorter and they use less power in the dryer cycle as compared to the top-load machines.
Cleaning is one of the important factors, top loader machines are usually observed to be better at cleaning as compared to front loaders. But the catch is they are harsh on clothes. Front-loaders are more consistent with cleaning.
Top loaders have an advantage in space over front loaders, as the drum door is located on the top of the machine, so need not worry about the extra space.
Top loaders are relatively simpler in design and hence cheaper.
1. Bosch Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machines (7Kg)
This washing machine from Bosch is of model WAK24168IN (had highly positive reviews from customers). It’s Speed Perfect technology, will give perfect washing more quickly.
It was very difficult for us to decide which one would come at position number 1. We finally went with Bosch, well that’s because the level of details they have gone through. It’s more silent than “Batman” (plus point is you could work with it in daylight!!!!). We just loved the way it worked.
7 kg of total capacity makes it suitable for families with 3-4 members. Motor with 1200 RPM made of stainless steel drum provides for efficient cleaning.
This washing machine from Bosch has a variety of wash programs and flexibility in controlling temperature and features like re-load function; anti-vibration design and monsoon program make it perfect for Indian houses. It is both energy and water-efficient.
Monsoon! Wow! Children enjoy the rain and left the mummies with wet clothes, wet towels. So, let your children enjoy the monsoon and let the washing load be taken care of by Bosch washing machine for you. Must be thinking of how? Well! Good news is, its Monsoon program especially useful, you can remove the odour of wet clothes and give you clean and fresh clothes. The delay wash feature is for 24-hours, you can wash as per your convenience.
Its number of wash programs that makes it suitable for every Indian house. It has kids wear and super clean programs, in addition to regular programs like Wool, Silk, Daily Wash, and Synthetics. For quick wash within 15 and 30 minutes use Super 15/30.
The machine is certified from the European Center For Allergy Research Foundation (ECARF) for its Allergy Plus setting that keep the fabrics completely free of detergent residue
1. Reload function let you add or remove clothes even after a wash cycle has begun.
2. Active Water optimizes water consumption and cleans the wash drum with hot water to remove detergent bacteria and residue.
3. Anti-vibration Design to reduce vibration and noise.
4. Reduce wash time up to 65% with Speed Perfect
5. Delay wash cycle from 1 to 24 hours—perfect for working couple
6. Water Plus, useful for homes that have soft water, increases water flow to completely rinse off detergents from clothes.
7. Automatically resumes from the last wash cycle when power is stable.
8. Lock all the keys to prevent children to change the setting.
1. Inbuilt volt check offers protection against power fluctuations.
2. Perfect for families of 3-4 members
3. Excellent wash quality
4. Quick wash feature
5. The washing machine comes with a 10-year warranty on the drum and 2-year complete warranty.
6. German engineering
1. Installation takes time, this experience may vary from person to person
2. LG Inverter Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machines (6.5 kg )
Dirty laundries will no more be a problem! One of the best washing machines in India, LG understands the psyche of the Indian homemaker that’s why LG products are popular in India.
LG model number T7581NDDLG 6.5 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machines are suitable for all kinds of washing needs and gives you a perfect wash of your desire. The technology used to wash Indian people clothes leave no stain and wash clothes with care and cleanliness.
The machine comes with a capacity of 6.5 kg; you don’t have to repeat rounds of laundry and wash off your clothes in a single round. RPM of 700 adds to the powerful working and removal of even the toughest stains.
Also read: Best Affordable Refrigerators In India
1. Self-diagnosis technology: Connect it to the SmartThinQ app and you can diagnose up to 86 errors.
2. Smart closing door: Takes its own time to close.
3. SmartThinQ app: allow you to customized washing cycles for different types of clothes.
4. Power interrupt does effects washing cycle: Machine cycle will start exactly from the same cycle where it had stopped on power back. Best for Indian homes.
5. Inverter Direct Drive technology: Not to involve the use of a belt and pulley.
6. Auto Restart: best for Indian homes where power cuts are frequent.
7. A 2-year warranty on the machine, 10-year warranty on the motor
8. No noise and vibration: As motor is directly attached to the drum
9. 3-smart motion technology: The technology gives a perfect balance of agitation, rotation, and swing to remove all types of dirt and strain. Best for clothes of toddlers with mango, banana and cereal “decoration” on their clothes!!
1.Hot water wash facility.
2. Suitable for the family of 4 members
3. Turbo Drum
4. Durable and corrosion-free
5. The child lock functionality makes it a safe machine, as children cannot fiddle with it.
1. None that we could find!!
3. LG Semi-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machines ( 6.5 kg )
LG is a brand in India who take care and think from Indian people and region perspectives. In India, all-region doesn’t have the luxury of uninterrupted water supply. Some areas of India face the crisis of water. To understand their need and provide them with the comfort of washing, LG came up with a Semi-Automatic machine.
LG 6.5 kg Semi-automatic (P7550R3FA) top-loading washing machine with a capacity of 6.5 Kg perfect for an average Indian family the machine has a spin speed of 1300 rpm with three wash programs. The rollers added friction to the clothes, remove dust & mites for a better quality wash. These washing machines have 2 years warranty. No doubt how it made to the list of top washing machines in India.
1.Roller Jet Pulsator: Ensure a faster rotation and great washing experience.
2. 3 mm plastic cover: Cover with rat repellent protects the device from rodents.
3. The spin shower: washes off all soap residues from your clothes (during the spin cycle).
4. Unique Air Dry: hastens the drying process by nearly 40%.
5. Collar scrubber: Remove stubborn dirt by scrubbing cuffs and collars, save your time and effort.
6. Lint Collector: Does not let fibres from your clothes to stick with machine parts. Fibres do not get stuck in the pipe, thus give a better washing performance.
7. 3 wash programs: Ensure a customized and safe wash for every fabric type
1. Best for places with water supply issues
2. Excellent performance
1. Increases human labour
4. LG Inverter Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machines (6.5 kg)
Ok, it’s official, one cannot make a list of best washing machines in India, without including LG in this list. Great work by this washing machine model- FHT1065SNL
These washing machines with a capacity of 6.5 Kg are perfect for India family of 4 members. Comes with a unique heater washing facility that increases the temperature to 60 degrees Centigrade to remove the most stubborn stains.
1. 6-motion control Direct Drive technology: to move the washing drum in multiple directions
2. Inverter Direct Drive technology: does not use a belt and pulley.
3. Reduced noise and vibration: As motor attaches directly to the drum.
4. Different types of washes: such as steam wash to eliminate bacteria, dust mites, and pollen allergen from your clothes.
5. Stainless steel drum: No Rust and long life. Does not harbour bacteria, germs, and viruses that plastic drums do.
6. Excellent controlling features: like a waterproof touch panel, child lock features, and auto restart, to start the wash cycle where it stopped.
7. Got heater: To wash with hot water up to 60 degrees C and get rid of stubborn stains and allergens
8. SmartThinQ NFC app: It saves a lot of time and money by diagnosing up to 86 errors.
9. SmartThinQ app: Download customized washing cycles to wash different types of clothes.
2. Excellent washing quality
3. Perfect for delicate and heavy clothes
4. The spin speed of 1000 rpm
5. Two years warranty on the product
6.Ten years warranty on Motor
1. No spin only option
2. Non-availability of rat mat
5. IFB Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machines (6.5 kg)
IFB, an Indian brand offers high-quality standards and performance to its washing machine users. The machines are totally loaded with features considering the needs of Indian customers. They are like “BIG B” of Indian washing machine segment. Stubborn yet compliant, rigorous yet focused!!
The main attractive feature of IFB- it has belt drive technology and not direct drive technology like LG. Direct Drive technology is superior hence, lesser noise, vibration, and wear and tear.
The IFB Senorita Aqua SX model has 6.5 kg wash capacity with 1000 RPM and comes with 100 wash programs that are suitable for washing any type of clothing. Below are some of the points which would help you understand how IFB made to the list of top washing machines in India.
1. 3D Washing system: The washing machine use a special water spray system with nozzles that create a powerful 360-degree current in the drum, that completely dissolve detergents while washing and draw out all residues while rinsing. The dynamic movement forces the water penetration into the clothes to obtain a cleaner and richer wash.
2. Aqua-energy filter: Hard water will be no longer a matter of concern. The machine comes with a built-in aqua filter that treats hard water. It reduces the hardness of water, with a capacity to handle water with up to 250 TDS (Total dissolved salts).
The filter works by breaking the bi-carbonates present in water and turns them into crystals. These crystals are so minute that they flow freely with the water and don’t form any crust, which could damage the clothes or the machine. This not only reduces detergent consumption but also prevents scaling on the drum and improves wash quality.
3. A crescent moon cast drum: A crescent moon shaped cast lined on the inner surface of the washing drum, absorbs the hard hits during the tumbling process. It gives the clothes a deep and gentle wash. The design curves the water up in a swoosh pattern to not to rub the clothes against the wall of the steel drum.
4. Foam control system: To maintain the quality of the wash, the Machine is equipped with a foam control system. It identifies the generation of foam, which, on reaching the desired density, starts getting diluted to enable a spill-free wash.
5. Auto imbalance system: In case the load during a wash program gets unevenly distributed, the washing machine smartly redistributes it to balance itself out. The machine will automatically stop and start once it has regained its balance.
6. Laundry add a feature: lets you add clothes mid-cycle
7. Time delay: which can be set from 30 minutes up to 24 hours;
8. Express 15: quick wash within 15 minutes
1. Suitable for Indian family with 4 members
2. Removes Stubborn dirt
3. Offers desired washing with hard water
4. Temperature setting from cold to up to 95 degree Celsius:
1. Slightly expensive.
6. Whirlpool Whitemagic Premier washing machine (6.5 kg)
Ok, how many Indian people you think have not heard about Whirlpool!! My best guess is zero, that’s right! The machine offers you the perfect mix of convenience, ease, and high performance. Just put the dirty clothes and let the machine do the rest work for you. Its user-friendly design makes it convenient to use by any member of the family.
These washing machines from Whirlpool is the best washing machine to be used in an Indian household. Believe me, any list of best washing machine list in India is incomplete without Whirlpool, in fact, any electrical machine in India is quite incomplete without it.
The machine design to adapt the Indian requirements to provide the best result to its customers it can wash clothes even with hard water and work very well even in the low pressure of water.
The machine works at a high speed of 740 RPM that makes it efficient in washing clothes without consuming much of time. The power scrub technology keeps all your whites in the purest and gentle colour.
These washing machines use the agitators to create a powerful scrub technology that cleans the cloths gently. The machine also sustains the colour of your clothes and will never mix any of the two.
Also Read: Buying Guide For Voltage Stabilizer
1. Spa wash system: To reduce the tangling of clothes.
2. Sensors: To adjust the water levels and thus adjust the detergent levels, also machine has sensors for voltage and smart lint filters.
3. Express wash: Select any of the available wash options and save up to 50% of your time with the increased working speed of the machine.
4. Wash Programs: 12 different wash programs for washing all kind of clothes and for all kind of dirt particles.
5. 6th sense 1-2-3 technology makes it fantastic to reduce the troubles with laundry.
1. Perfect for 3-4 members family.
2. 2-year warranty on the product
3. A 10-year warranty period of the motor
4. Hard Waters Wash
5. Good scrubbing to remove dirt from clothes
1. Agitators can cause tangling that reduces the life of clothes, Whirlpool tried to reduce it by adding another technology.
On the whole a good product to buy if you are looking for a budget top load washing machines.
7. Samsung Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machines (6.5 Kg)
This washing machines from Samsung is another international biggie in India and very well adapted to Indian requirements. Samsung 6.5 kg Fully-Automatic (WA65M4100HV/TL) is a perfect blend of elegant looks and quality. Its amazing features and easy to use functions make it suitable for an Indian family.
Samsung 6.5 kg washing machine is a perfect washing machine for couples and bachelors, comes with a speed of 700 RPM. 6 washing cycle provide cleanliness to all types of dirty clothes. Samsung’s popular wobble technology offers multi-directional movements of the clothes by using the specially designed pulsators.
1. Diamond Drum: Prevents any damage to the clothes. This diamond drum comes with diamond-shaped depression. The holes are located deep within each diamond-shaped depression and 25% small to prevent fabrics from sticking out and consequently being damaged. It’s embossed washboard surface, as shown in tests, reduce the textile area to expose to the harmful effects of washing by 34%.
2. Air Turbo Drying System: Reduce drying times, by rapidly rotating the washing machine drum to extract more water out of the load. Draw in more air to speed up the drying process. The process minimizes the time of drying wet clothes or blankets.
3. Tempered glass door: Make it easy to see inside, The glass lasts longer as It’s designed to withstand a great deal of pressure, strong against damages and scratches.
4. Magic Filter: It effectively gathers the lint, fluff, and particles that come out from the clothes. So, everything stays cleaner and drainage doesn’t get clogged up. And it is very easy to clean.
5. Waterfall technology: It delivers more cleanliness and rinsing. Its powerful, concentrated water spray ensures even distribution of detergent, so it washes your laundry more thoroughly.
6. Detergent residue: It not only makes your clothes look bad, but it can also even lead to skin irritation or any serious infection to sensitive skin. You’ll see fewer residues on your clothes and use less water, which will save you money. So now your clothes will not only smell
1. Stainless steel diamond drum
2. Air turbo dry for faster drying
3. Easy to use model
4. 2-years warranty time on the overall product
1. Not suitable for huge family.
8. Samsung Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machines (6.5 kg)
The trend has changed with the Indian homemakers they prefer front load machines to top load ones. Hence, Samsung manufactures these versions as well. The machine is ideal for Indian homes as it has features that suit Indian conditions such as Power fluctuations.
Samsung 6.5 kg Fully-Automatic (WW65M206L0W/TL) Front Loading Washing Machines come with a digital inverter motor that delivers minimal noise, superior energy efficiency, and long-lasting performance moreover certified to work for 20 years, backed up by a 10-year warranty.
1. Samsung’s Volt Control: protects the appliance from damage even if the voltage fluctuations go up to 25%.
2. Ceramic heater: Saves energy and also prevent the build-up of calcium salts.
3. Diamond Drum: In this features the drum has diamond-shaped depressions with tiny holes. Its unique soft curl design with smooth diamond-shaped ridges is supremely gentle on your clothes. Small water exit holes protect fabric by preventing clothes from becoming trapped thereby ensure gentlest washing experience to your expensive clothes. At the same time, it is tough on stains.
4. Quick Wash: Saves a lot of time, set the timing to wash your lightly soiled clothes in the quickest time possible.
5. Silver Wash: It eliminates all bacteria and germs. This feature is optimum in the monsoon season because of the humidity in the air breed ground for viruses in the wet areas of the machine.
1. The spin speed of 1000 rpm
2. Three years warranty on the product
3. A capacity of 6.5 Kg ideal for the average Indian family
4. Excellent colours with a beautiful program selector knob
5. Saves water and energy
1. This washing machine is a heavy one. It’s not that you have to carry it all the times!!
2. It needs perfect balancing to prevent any vibration
How to wash clothes properly??
Everyone knows that it is time-consuming to wash clothes. But you still have to do it anyway. But despite the efforts that we spend, many still wonder do washing machines really clean clothes? So what you should to properly wash clothes? Here are some mistakes that people often make when washing cloth.
1. Putting new clothes in a hot cycle:
Ah!! Yes, we have heard this thing thousand times, but do you what does it mean. You don’t always have to separate your light and dark clothing, especially when you use cold water. But throwing your new clothes into hot water may lead to some devastating effects.
New clothes that have bright colors often bleed color onto other pieces of clothes. This means there is a high chance that your beloved white shirt could turn pink. If you just buy some colorful new clothes, wash them separately or with your dark laundry.
2. Overloading your washing machines:
Another typical amateur mistake. Just because you can put all of your laundries into your washing machines doesn’t mean you should do that. By overloading your washers, your cleaning supplies won’t be distributed evenly. Moreover, it will put more pressure on your machine’s parts, reducing its lifespan.
3. Leaving wet clothing inside the washer:
If you forget your clothes in the washing machine, mildew doesn’t take long to start growing. In just 24 hours, hard-to-remove mildew can start developing, eating away the fabrics. So to keep your clothes smelling and looking fresh, it’s best to hang them up or put them in the dryer after a wash cycle ends.
4. Letting stains sit:
f you have got a stain on your white clothing and you just leave it there, it might stay there for good. If you stain a piece of clothing, make sure to use a stain remover to remove it immediately.
5. Not measuring your detergent:
Using too much detergent may mean that your washing machine can’t clean your clothes as clean as it should. When you put too much detergent in, the residue may linger on your clothes and in your washer, making them feel sticky or hard.
6. Washing clothing after every time you wear it:
Washing your clothes right after you wear them will shorten their lifespan. You can wash items like gym clothes, underwear, socks, or rights after a single wear. But if you throw a cardigan into a washer right after you get back from dinner, it is likely that it will lose its color and shape quickly.
7. Not cleaning your dryer filter:
Not cleaning your dryer filter after washing your clothes will put your family members at risk.
8. Not separating delicates:
Yes, it is a mistake done by many!! The best way to preserve your delicate garments is to use a mesh bag. Clothes with gauzy material, tights, or lacy items can easily be stuck to buttons or zippers during the wash cycle or may even be wrapped around the agitator of your machine. So to better preserve them, put them in a mesh bag before throwing them to your washer.
9. Setting the wrong wash cycle:
Please note, not all the wash cycle are same in your washing machines!! Different wash cycles have different functions. The cycle that can clean your dirty sneakers may misshape your delicates while a hand-wash cycle can’t tackle grimy clothes. So, to clean your clothes properly, you should a suitable clean cycle for them.
10: Not cleaning the washing machine
Wait what!! Do we need to clear our washing machines as well. Ah! well hell yes!! Your washing machine isn’t a self-cleaning machine. Leaving your washing machine uncleaned can encourage bacteria to grow. See the video below for more information.
Washing machines are no longer luxury appliances rather it become an essential member of the household. That is why we have went to great lengths to provide you with the list of best washing machines in India.
That explains why people go to great lengths to understand the technologies used in washing machines today. Even I myself study a lot of articles and did a lot of R n D before buying my fully automatic machine.
As per our policy, we never try to affect your decision by personally recommending you anything. We believe our readers are capable enough to make a sound judgement on their own. This article just helps you to choose the best one for you.
Go through our buying guide as well as the features of the best washing machines in India.
Don’t forget to share your experience with the and do write which washing machine you find best as per your needs or for which washing machine you will buy in the future. Do write your queries as well we would love to answer them.