Hello there!!! There is one question that has always made us all uncomfortable, which are the best home theatre system in India?? Is it home theatre from JBL or Bluetooth home theatre from Sony?? The answer is quite perplexing if you do not know some of the crucial things.
There is certain information that you need, like the one in this buying guide for high-end home theatres in India. Read it and enjoy, it intends to provide a holistic view of the world of home theatres.
Question and Answers:
Question 3: Best home theatre systems in india under 50000?
Solution: Just click on any home theatre system in India titled under “High-End Home Theatre System” and you will find detailed review about the home theatre systems in India under 50000.
High-End Best Home Theatre System
We have compiled the list of home theatres in the premium segment. These home theatres have a range of features which distinguish them from the affordable ones. Rest assured you will also read buying guide for home theatres which add more insights to your knowledge about home theatres. All you have to do is to scroll down.
1. Sony HT-IV300 Real 5.1 Home Theatre System
Okay!! Let us face it; Sony is not just a home theatre; it is THANOS in the world of home theatres. You will find many models of Sony making in this list of top home theatres in India. It just won’t allow others to take a spot, remember that famous line, “ I AM INEVITABLE!!”. I think it applies to a home theatre from Sony as well.
Let us first talk about its look. The receiver unit of Sony HT-IV300 looks like a DVD player. However, it’s pretty compact compared to an actual disc-based player. Now you realise why it is among the high-end home theatre.
This home theatre has a front panel has a digital display, and underneath that, a white LED light that turns on when you switch on the system. It adds to the look and ensures the console doesn’t look out of place.
This high-end home theatre from Sony is designed to look good, no matter where you place them. Their unique hexagonal shape doesn’t just add to the style of the room, but also give them the freedom to put them in the best angle possible, to get the best sound.
Although they have a plastic build, they feel quite sturdy. At the front, you see a metal grill that protects the drivers, and on the sides, you have a metallic silver finish that gives them a premium look.
The subwoofer is front-facing. The drivers are built into a wooden cabinet with a metal grille at the front, with a Sony logo. There are thin rubber pads at the bottom that help reduce vibrations.
Now let us talk about the anatomy:
Its receiver input also called as its amplifier unit. All the input goes into this unit. The front has a power button, a USB option. It has got a touch button for volume control source.
Now let us talk about its rear end. Let us start from the extreme left end, connection for two front end speakers, Sub-woofers, central speakers, two rear-end speakers. It also has an optical input.
Then you have standard two audiovisual inputs. It also has provision for two HDMI connections. It also has one provision for HDMI ARC, for ARC (Audio Return Channel) supported TVs.
You must also have observed NRC (Near-field communication). You can just tap your phone (Bluetooth enabled), and you can quickly connect to this Bluetooth enabled home theatre by Sony.
In short, you can also connect your HD set-top box directly to the speakers with the help of an optical input. This makes it easy to set up the speakers to enjoy your favourite TV shows in surround sound. It even lets you preserve the HDMI ports for other sources.
The HDMI-out is also an ARC port, which also lets you save the need for another HDMI cable, running from the TV to the speakers. For audio output, you also have a coaxial and audio analog port.
One of the advantages of the HT-IV300 home theatre system over an AV receiver is that it’s quite simple to use. It has the same graphical interface you find in any other Sony home theatre. There are short descriptions for every icon in the menu, so you won’t have the trouble of going through the interface.
1. The speakers do a good job while playing songs. Tweaking the subwoofer does help fix things to an extent.
2. You can also increase the volume of specific speakers individually if you like.
3. Overall sound experience would be 4.5 out of 5 as per our testing.
1. The only thing we didn’t like about it is that it didn’t let us stream music using Bluetooth while browsing through the main menu.
2. There aren’t a lot of shortcuts present.
2. Sony HT-S500RF Digital Soundbar Home Theatres System
This home theatre is impressive. It’s effortless to install and everything that one can expect from Sony speaker. The sound quality is top-notch, and I especially liked the surround sound effects. Connecting from different devices is very easy.
One more thing I would like to highlight is the rear speakers got 30-meter wire connectivity which will help to place it in a decent living room. So without any doubt, these are one of the best Sony Bluetooth home theatres in India.
All the signals and electricity goes to the subwoofer. The HDMI input (i.e. the audio data and channel from the TV) goes to the HDMI port audio return channel. There is also provision for optical and analog input in this subwoofer.
It has five different outputs for the five different speakers. The first three are for the soundbars, last two are for surround left and surround right. Feel every note with a 600 W power output, giving your movies, music and games added depth.
Also Read: 8 Best Microwave Ovens in India
1. One year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
2. The subwoofer size is similar to a CPU kept in a computer table at the bottom. (bass effect is quite good)
3. The soundbar is quite loud n crisp and most importantly, no jarring at high sounds. The top of the soundbar is made of a matte finish and looks premium.
3. Dolby digital is superb, and the sound moves through all the available speakers that you can hear the audio separately.
4. Remote provided is short n contains all the necessary functions. Connection through Bluetooth n NFC wireless is seamless n secure!!
A. No atmos with this piece.
B. One thing is BASS is little low, especially when you set volume is in the audible range.
3. Polk Audio AM9644-A Command Sound Bar
One of the most elegant soundbar. Okay, let us accept it, when you want a surround sound experience, you have to go through the trouble of installing your speakers, then go through the pain of hiding the wire.
Now, I am the fine of the 5.1 set-up, but its kind of significant pain to go through the hell I just described. So what do you do? This is where Polk comes to my rescue.
It’s just two inches thick. That is no accident; instead, that is by design!! It could fit anywhere, even right below your TV. It is like 43 inches long. It is a 2.1 system, with a subwoofer.
They have a port at the two ends, to give this soundbar a nice round full sound to it. It does give you an immersive experience. The only thing which complements this soundbar is wireless 6.5 inches subwoofer. It comes with the port, running at 50 watts continuous with a maximum 100 watt.
Now let us see what’s at the back of it. Port for your power, USB, two HDMI you have HDMI out going to your TV. Then you have an optical. I liked the way they did a cutout at the back, which allows the soundbar to sit flat on a surface. Also, it has a slot for the Amazon fire stick.
You also have HDR pass through. So it’s updated to recent technologies. Hell!! It has Amazon incorporated echo dot. This guy is all in one solution for surround sound, streaming device, voice command.
1. Can be easily fitted anywhere.
2. Great sound quality.
3. It comes with a sleek remote. Moreover, this soundbar can work with any remote, at least can do the primary function like volume control.
None that we could find.
4. Sony DAV-DZ350 Real 5.1ch Home Theatre
With this high-end home theatre, you get a digital amplifier with five speakers. 2 are left-right speakers, two surround speakers, one central speaker. You also get one subwoofer.
With a 5.1 channel system, this home theatre can add deeper bass and more abundant treble to your music or videos. It is engineered with S-Master digital amplifier that delivers digital audio signals free of multiple analogue stages.
This results in a lower distortion due to heat build-up and amazing power play. The sound system is equipped with Dolby Digital Surround Sound.
Not only that, there is a lot of stuff which you can achieve with this Sony Bluetooth high-end home theatre. You can fit it easily in your LCD cabinet and enjoy the immersive sound.
This high-end home theatre is fitted with HDMI port that allows you to hook up your home theatre to your TV or monitor and enjoy your favourite movies in a theatre-like sound environment. You can also connect it to a DVD player for more entertainment
Some of the features are:
A single HDMI cable carries both high-resolution video and sound for simple connectivity.
Connect your USB stick to the front USB port to hear your favourite playlists. Easily control playback with the remote to great audio from all of your devices.
With BRAVIA Sync, hunting for the right remote control becomes a thing of the past. Bypassing select control data through the HDMI connections, you’ll be able to control all the critical aspects of your home theatre experience-including power, volume and channel selection-from one remote.
Enjoy the best of digital audio with the S-Master digital amplifier. By using a clear full digital signal path, the S-Master amplifier reproduces digital audio signals without the multiple analogue stages required by conventional amplifiers. The result is not just more power, but significantly less distortion from heat build-up.
1. Wireless home theatre Bluetooth connectivity but supports only MP3
2. Outstanding sound quality. The bass is mind-blowing, the trebles are heard.
1. The player does not play all formats of movies, especially with the USB. Karaoke only works with a karaoke DVD /cd. One workaround is inserting the audio in from cell phone to one Jack and using the other jack for karaoke and at the same time showing the screen output of the cell phone youtube Karaoke song on the TV via screen mirroring. As per one customer, this works pretty well.
2. The HDMI ARC feature of Sony is not compatible with any other brand/manufacturer TV except Sony. The workaround for this is to buy an Optical cable if you want to output the TV audio (input from Set-top Box) to the speakers.
5. Sony BDV-E4100 Real 5.1ch Home Theatres System
It is one of the awe-inspiring high-end home theatres in India.
Let us first talk about its interface. It has USB Keyboard HDMI IN/OUT, one USB INPUT ( Front), one optical audio input, one analog audio input: PIN JACK, one Ethernet connection.
1. Enjoy 3D films and TV in Full HD 3D, with a realistic, smooth picture that puts you at the heart of the drama
2. Built-in Wi-Fi to easily connect to the internet:
Stream entertainment from your wireless home network and the internet without the clutter of cables.
3. NFC (Near Field Communication) technology removes the need for wired connections and complex set-up sequences. Simply touch your NFC-enabled smartphone or other devices to the on-body N-mark and start your music. No NFC? No problem. You can also pair the devices manually in Bluetooth settings.
4. Download the TV SideView app and use your smartphone or tablet as a remote control or mouse for browsing the web.
1. Just one ARC cable connected from home theatre to Bravia 4k tv. That’s all. Remote of home theatre and tv works interchangeably for everyday functions.
2. Awesome sound experience. If the content is 5.1 track, then it truly creates a theatre atmosphere. – For two-track sound as well, it does justice for the price. Just click the ‘Football’ button on remote at any time to get the two-channel sound to get delivered on all six speakers. 🙂
The installation has been a significant issue with this top home theatre.
6. JBL Bar 5.1 Powerful 4K UHD Soundbar
Just because it has soundbar name attached to it, please do not consider it as an ordinary soundbar.
This Bluetooth high-end home theatre from JBL Bar 5.1 transforms from a soundbar into a real wireless 5.1 home theatre system for an epic movie and music-listening experience.
This soundbar features two detachable battery-powered wireless surround speakers with 10-hours of playtime. You also get 510W of total system power with a 10″ wireless subwoofer, three HDMI inputs to connect 4K devices. You also have Bluetooth allows the sound switch between With Dolby Digital Pro Logic II and DTS, with incredible sound.
Harman powers this JBL high-end home theatre, do I need to say more about its sound quality..huh!!
Now one thing, its detachable battery-powered speakers can be attached at the two ends of this soundbar, giving it a vast look. The moment you connect these speakers, they also go to the charging mode.
It has 3 HDMI input one HDMI output. One optical audio and one USB port. It also has 3.5 mm audio jack.
Its Pros are:
1. JBL 5.1 surround sound with 510W of power
2. Detachable, battery-powered wireless surround speakers
3. Thrilling bass from a 10″ (250mm) wireless subwoofer
4. True 4K connectivity with 3 HDMI In/ HDMI Out (ARC)
5. Wireless music streaming with Bluetooth
6. Works with your TV remote control
7. Sony BDV-E3200 Home Theatre System
This high-end home theatre from Sony is very appealing. It’s surround speakers can be wall-mounted as well. Central speaker is excellent both in its appeal and its function.
Total output is 1000 W with five sets of speakers. It comes with the stadium mode, which is ideal for the football lovers out there. It comes with DVD blue ray player, with five speakers and a subwoofer.
Let us talk about the DVD blue ray player. At the back, you have all the connectivity with appropriate markings at the top. You will find front L, front R, subwoofer etc. at the back.
You have total five connectivity option (for speakers). You also get optical input and LAN port. This port is not for networking purpose, for router like purposes only. Then you have HDMI port, provision for two audio in cables and finally FM antenna.
On the front you have a power button, then in the middle, you have a LED screen, a light which turns to blue once you are connected to a device. Then you have three keys, one function and two for playing forward and backwards. Then you have a USB port as well.
Right above the DVD player, you have five buttons, for DVD ejection, play, stop and two volume control keys.
It is SMART and will turn any ordinary HD, UHD TV that does not have blue tooth and Wi-Fi connectivity into a SMART TV. The Blue-ray playback is fantastic, as it is true 4K UHD.
If you go to an excellent high-end theatre, that is what you will pay for a family of 5. SONY has been very well known for quality products the past 60 + years, and I believe that they still do make great products.
I would recommend this Sony BDV-E3200 Real 5.1ch Dolby Digital Bluray high-end Home Theatre System to anyone who wants Wi-Fi, and Blue tooth streaming and a home Theatre for their LCD/LED TV.
Its features are:
It uses a clear, full digital signal path, the S-Master amplifier, which reproduces digital audio signals without the multiple analogue stages required by conventional amplifiers.
It automatically converts stereo audio into 5.1 channel audio, so you’ll be able to enjoy the more immersive sound.
With built-in Wi-Fi, you can wirelessly stream contents from the internet and enjoy through home theatre. For example, songs from ‘YouTube’ can be enjoyed in a home theatre.
1. With DTS-HD master audio, you’ll enjoy the original, uncompressed soundtracks on your favourite Blu-ray discs and streaming. DTS-HD high-resolution audio also offers intensely detailed reproduction for musical performances, allowing every note to shine with near studio-like quality.
2. It has Dolby TrueHD for sound.
3. It has got a football mode, which gives you a stadium-feel, especially for a sports event. Additionally, a specially designed algorithm monitors the audio closely to remove the commentary.
FIXED SPEAKER WIRES !!! Now, this is the thing to look for, if your room size is big and you want to increase wire length, there is no such option!
8. Sony BDV-N9200W Home Theatres System
This home theatre from Sony produces hi-res audio with its five speakers and subwoofer combo. The audio output is 5.1 surround sound at 1200 W, bringing crisp and clear audio notes right to your ears. There are different kinds of audio formats that the player supports.
You can stream high-quality movies and music wirelessly to the Sony home theatre via NFC, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and Miracast compatibility. The DSEE engine is also capable of upscaling compressed audio formats such as mp3, ACC and WMA to CD quality of audio, all this without losing much of sound quality.
- DSEE, which stands for Digital Sound Enhancement Engine, is a technology developed by Sony, to enhance the sound quality of compressed audio files by restoring high-range sound removed by the compression process. The DSEE (Sound Enhance) setting does not affect videos and FM programs
Let us first talk about its anatomy. Its Blue-ray DVD is fantastic. You have a touch button on the front end for playing, pausing adjusting volume and so forth, which is for the basic stuff.
Let us talk about the back panel. It has one connection for Antenna (for FM) two units for input (one each for left and right speakers). 3 HDMI inputs, one optical input, one LAN input. Then you have four connection for four speakers based on colour.
1. The Blu-ray player also comes with monitors and subwoofers for a complete range of music acoustics and bass output
2. The speakers are built using Mica-enforced glass fibre cone that allows for an even more extensive range of frequencies and improves the clarity of sound production.
3. The Sony BDV-N9200W is also capable of playing several kinds of formats and disks.
4. The Blu-ray player is also compatible with playing 3D Blu-ray disk playback.
5. Magnetic fluid speakers offer enhanced, crystal-clear sound by replacing dampers with fluid suspension, which also cuts energy use.
6. Two wide dispersion (WD) Super tweeters create a wide listening area while still reproducing high-frequency notes in the clarity and detail of High-Resolution Audio.
7. It’s simple to stream movies and music wirelessly with NFC, Miracast, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
1. Are you joking!!! It is a complete Sony Home theatre.
9. Bose Sound Touch 20 Series III Wireless Music System
All of the buttons are located on the top of the speakers. On the left side, there is a power button, auxiliary/Bluetooth option, on the far right, there is volume up and down option. In the middle, are there six presets.
Let us talk about the back panel of this high-end home theatre. You have the power button on the left side, then Ethernet cable port, two USB port and finally auxiliary input. You also get a BOSE app with this speaker, which is way too handy. You can do almost anything with the app, you might have to experiment with this app a bit because I did not get enough time with this app, but it seemed way to easy to navigate.
When I first held this speaker in my hand, believe me, it was magical. Partly because I have always been a huge BOSE fan and they are called high-end home theatre for nothing. But let me assure you something when you hold this speaker, there is no way on earth, you feel cheap, you know why because IT IS NOT!!
It is 7.4 inches in height, 12.4 inches in width and 4.1 inches in depth. Sound quality is a phenomenon with enough of bass. Bose doesn’t let you down in the sound, ever.
Some of the pros are:
1.A free, powerful app gives you control of it all.
2. You can explore millions of songs from music services like Spotify and Pandora, internet radio stations and your stored music library.
3. Bluetooth connectivity lets you stream any music from any Bluetooth device.
10. Bose Companion 50 Multimedia Speaker System
One of the best home theatre system in India. This speaker system would not only stand up to your expectation but would also get a standing ovation from you, literally!! Okay, I will agree that I borrowed it from my friend, without him knowing.
It comes with kinds of stuff like Acoustimass module (I hope the spelling is correct) which acts as a subwoofer; speakers withstand (working like satellite speakers), control pod, owner’s guide, warranty installation guide, cable and finally manual.
Now let us delve deeper into this. With control pod, you control the entire speaker system with the tip of your finger. Let us talk about the back panel of the subwoofer of this speaker system. On the top its there is a dial known as bass compensation (for adjusting bass). You have input connection (from your computer), an input which says control pod (used for switching this speaker system on/off and for adjusting the volume of this speaker system). You have a connection for two satellite speakers and finally power button.
The control pod controls the whole speaker system. To switch it off/on, all you have to do is to tap the top of the control pod with your one finger; I repeat just one finger. To adjust volume, you have to rotate the knob (usually black) either clockwise/anticlockwise to increase/decrease the volume. You also have two aux points, one for headphone jack and another for a mic.
Let me assure you, the built quality of this speaker system is fabulous. Everything is a combination of plastic or metal. You will also find rubber base for control pod and satellite speaker. This speaker system can be very well used as a home theatre system purpose as well. You will never find it compromising on sound quality. I would like to compare it with the output of a 5.1 home theatre.
The Companion 50 Multimedia Speaker System delivers a thrilling sound that seems to surround you for computer users who want to enjoy their computer music, videos and games. This elegant, three-piece powered speaker system can deliver rich, full, enveloping sound, without the complications and clutter typically experienced with conventional five-speaker systems.
11. Yamaha 1840 Home Theatre System 5.1
Usually, when music is encoded into a digitally compressed format like MP3, the frequency response suffers. Yamaha’s Compressed Music Enhancer employs sophisticated digital signal processing using exclusive algorithms to restore what was lost, so the music always sounds the way it should.
Now let us talk about the technical spec of this home theatre system the amplifier is capable of turning out a massive 135 Watts at 6ohm. It has 4 HDMI inputs and 1 HDMI output all of which are HDMI 2.0 HDCP 2.2 ready as well as BT.2020, and of course feature full HDR (High Dynamic Range) and HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) support.
To sum up, those of you who might be new to this: it’s about as locked and loaded as it needs to be. The amp also features a Virtual Cinema Front, allowing all five speakers to be placed at the front of the room using the four walls around you to bounce the sound around creating the illusion of surround sound.
Using a very straightforward user interface, you can easily switch between any one of your four sources. This could be a Sky box, a games console, Blu-ray player… whatever you fancy, the Yamaha is ready.
For those of you interested in the musical side of things, inside is a Burr-Brown DAC (Digital to Analogue Converter) which adds fantastic warmth and musicality to your favourite music library.
This home theatre system has exclusive low-range enhancement technology delivers richer bass than you expect from the speaker size while maintaining proper localisation and sound balance even with compact front speakers.
When a subwoofer is used, it improves the volume of the entire low range of the speaker system, not only the front speakers but also enhancing the bass from the subwoofer. You’ll enjoy video and music with sound that has exceptional power and presence.
The receiver is pretty impressive, with HDMI output and with 5.1 amps. At the rear end, it has HDMI ports. You also get optical cable input (for connecting to optical devices, duh!!). You also get subwoofer settings where you could combine all the speakers using channels available at the backside.