One question that bothers any music lover or for that matter anyone with a TV!! is which the best home theatre system in India with low price??. Now we have compiled a list of such low price home theatre system and have performed our much research into this, one thing we would like to confirm that the price of almost all these eight best home theatre in India system lies in the low price category.
Also Read: Best Guide For Home Theatre
Question 1: Best music system for home in India?
Solution: I am so glad you asked this question. See the table of the content above, we have broken this up in two parts, one high-end music system for home and another one in the affordable category music system for home in India.
Question 2: Best home theater system in india under 5000? best home theater system in india under 10k?
Solution: You will find a detailed description of this answer below. Just go to the table of content and click on ” Top 8 budget-friendly home theatre System” and you will find home theatre under 5000 and under 10K in India. Plus don’t forget the huge discount you would get!
Question 3: What is sony home theatre price? sony home theatre price 5000 to 10000?
Solution: Quite simple to answer. It depends on what is your price range. But we have a solution for every query. All you have to do is to choose the home theatre and you will have your answer.
But please do not let yourself doubt the performance of these home theatre system. In spite of being available at great prices, these are good with their performance. We have also highlighted the pros and cons of it, so that you may decide for yourself. So let us start!!
1. Sony HT-RT3 Real 5.1ch Dolby Digital Soundbar
The only home theatre in this blog which is close to 20K INR.
This is easily one of the best home theatre system in India. The sound is fantastic; the bass is pretty decent, its punchy doesn’t get distorted on high volume. Since it’s Dolby digital, you get an immersive sound experience.
Immerse yourself deeper in every movie soundtrack with 5.1 channels of real surround sound. Wired rear speakers and an external subwoofer work with a three-channel soundbar to deliver deep, room-filling sound, while the S-Master digital amplifier minimizes distortion.
This best home theatre system in India from Sony have 600 Watt total power output. The unit has two rear speakers, a subwoofer and a soundbar. All the wires go into the subwoofer. This subwoofer has five touch buttons right on the top of it. One for power, input, Bluetooth, and two for volume. It has a provision for the USB as well. The rear speakers are really nice looks, with a glossy look at the back of them. The front has a kind of textured look.
These rear speakers have a wire length of 10 meters.
Now let us talk about the rear of the subwoofer. All the wire goes to this subwoofer. Soundbars and rear speakers can be connected to the back via a colour-coded system, which is like really easy. Then it has HDMI input, along with optical and analog inputs (3.5 mm Jack).
It’s features are:
1. NFC (Near Field Communication) technology removes the need for wired connections and complex set-up sequences. Simply touch your NFC-enabled smartphone or other devices* to the on-body N-mark and start your music. No NFC? No problem. You can also pair the devices manually in Bluetooth settings. Clearly making it one of the best home theatre in India.
2. Get the HDMI ARC set-up: The HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel) means audio is also carried back to your soundbar from compatible TVs, without the need for an extra audio cable.
3. Use an optical cable to link up to your TV, DVD or Blu-ray Disc player, to enjoy high-quality Dolby Digital surround sound.
4. Enjoy a stable connection for smartphones, tablets and USB sticks, so you can charge your device or play MP3 files.
1. Great sound experience.
2. External subwoofer adds more body to your bass
3. A slim soundbar and two rear speakers combine to deliver a balanced, full-frequency audio response.
4. Options like NFC and Bluetooth available.
- There are a lot of wires, rear speakers, subwoofers all have wires.
- No Treble controller.
2. Sony DAV-TZ145 Home Theatre System
One of the best home theatre in India. Absolutely fabulous.
You get two surround sound speakers, two front speakers with a central speaker. The length of the wire of the two surround speakers is 7 meters, front speakers 3 meters with primary speakers is 2 meters. Don’t worry; you also get a woofer with this, the wire length is 3 meters.
The DVD player with it acts as the brain of this Sony home theatre, has quite a few necessary buttons on it, like the power button, volume adjusting, and ejection button. You also get port for USB too.
At the back of this DVD player, you have a power cable, five slots for speakers and one for the woofer. Please note these connection are all colour coded hence very easy to connect.
You have HDMI port and a video output port. Then you have an analog input, which can be connected to phone and laptop. You also have FM antenna provision. Please note you do not have Bluetooth with it.
It’s features are:
1. The dedicated FM antenna captures signals effectively and offers seamless connectivity.
2. The Sony system is equipped with 360 Watt RMS that produces high-quality sound and delivers accurate results.
3. The video upscaling feature boosts the visual quality so that you get to enjoy detailed and sharp visuals while the ‘On Screen Display’ support helps in comfortable navigation and usage.
4. The Dolby Digital feature enhances the overall sound quality, while the Dolby Pro Logic technology generates loud audio in an equally effective manner. Clearly making it worthy of its mention in this blog of best home theatre in India.
5. Digital amplifier, effective processing technology This Sony system is equipped with cutting edge sound technology that allows you to experience theatre-like sound at your home.
6. This system from Sony comes with a digital amplifier that uses advanced amplifying technology that helps in enhancing sound output. This amplifier does not change digital signals into analogue mode while converting them; thus leading to natural sound without any distortion.
1. The S-Master Amplifier uses power effectively and helps in reducing heat production. Not only this best home theatre in India, from Sony, provides an extremely great quality of music with accuracy and separation of signals along with a balanced output of sound with the help of a digital to digital process.
2. The superior data processing technology of this system transforms the inferior quality of old movies into bright and crisp visuals.
3. Affordable price.
4. This system from Sony also has an FM radio feature which provides easy access to your favourite radio stations. The dedicated FM antenna captures signals effectively and offers seamless connectivity.
1. The only issue is it does not have Bluetooth. But keeping in mind the features you have at this price, I think it’s worth a take a bullet for it.
2. Bass could have been better!!
3. FD F-203G 2.1 Channel Multimedia Home Theatre System
This system has two satellite speaker with one woofer. At the back of this woofer, you have a power button; one bass adjusts controller, input for phone/PC via auxiliary speakers. Some of this best home theatre in India features are:
- This Speaker System that comes in a set of one 4-inches Bass Driver Subwoofer and two 2.5-inches Full-Range Driver Satellite Speakers.
- Its broad compatibility support lets you enjoy music with various devices such as DVD or MP3 Player, PC, TV and more.
- The F&D 2.1 Speaker System features whopping 1500w PMPO (Peak Music Power Output), so that hugely influential sound fills your space.
- This best home theatre in India is highly affordable.
- It is one of the best budget speakers with excellent sound quality, ideal especially for small rooms. As per some customers, it’s the best fit for a room with 10 ft x 10 ft dimension room.
1. The only drawback this thing has is the front-mounted power LED. We think its way too bright.
4. Sony SA-D40 C E12 4.1 Channel Multimedia Home Theatre System
Another jewel from the Sony brand. One of the best home theatre in India in the affordable segment. You get four satellite speakers with one subwoofer. This home theatre system from Sony is the 4.1 channel. Believe me!! This subwoofer is quite massive, close to 5 kg. So be very careful, you don’t want to drop it while unboxing, do you???
Cable length of this satellite speaker is enough to install it in a room of 10 ft x 12 ft dimensions. Installation is effortless, which can be done at the back of the subwoofer. Good news is you have Bluetooth available at this price.
1. This stylish 80W 4.1ch multimedia speaker feature Bluetooth connectivity along with USB and audio inputs.
2. Enjoy wireless music with mobile through Bluetooth streaming
3. Big size subwoofer box for broader sound effect of the multimedia speaker.
4. The bass is fantastic, and it does not distort, you can actually feel the thump when you play it in medium volume, You will love this one of the best home theatre in India.
There is no bass control. But if you are using Aux or Bluetooth, you can tweak the bass, treble through the DEVICE equalizer, which is not the most convenient way, I agree!! But that is our only option.
5. F&D A140X 2.1 Channel Multimedia Bluetooth Home Theatre System
You get two speakers with one subwoofer. The woofer has control at the side panel. You have a bass controller, connection for your speakers. This best home theatre in India has a 2.5-inch full-range driver for satellites and a 4-inch bass driver for the subwoofer.
1. Complete connectivity option from USB to Bluetooth.
2. This best home theatre in India has the option of controlling the bass.
3. Very excellent built quality.
- You get to experience vibrant and powerful bass on the FandD A140X 2.1 multimedia speakers.
- Made from 100% wood, this best home theatre in India delivers powerful bass that is free from distortion.
- The satellite speakers are covered by a stainless steel grill that protects the drivers from rust, corrosion and accidental damage.
- This best home theatre in India has an exceptional black matte finish and colourful LED lighting.
6. Zebronics SW3490 Multimedia Home Theatre System
One of the most affordable best home theatre in India. Its features are:
1. This system is a 4.1 speaker and supports USB/ SD/MMC card/AUX.
2. It has a front-firing woofer for an impactful bass. The speaker has a blue LED power indicator a built-in FM and comes with a fully functional remote control.
3. It has a total output power (RMS) 60W.
4. Impedance subwoofer drive 4 Ohms Satellite to drive 4 Ohms
5. USB/SD file format support MP3
6. SD/MMC card max. Memory size 32GB.
7. This top-rated best home theatre in India comes with an inbuilt FM radio and comes with a fully functional remote control.
- You can adjust both the bass and treble
- Very affordable.
- No Bluetooth connectivity option available.
7. Philips MMS8085B/94 2.1 Channel Convertible
This system is a cross between soundbars and home theatre system. It is a 2.1 channel system. It has got two speakers (which can be used as soundbars) and a subwoofer. Making it the best home theatre in India.
You can also join these 35 Watt speakers. The control panel on the subwoofer is on the top of it. It has a glass panel. Well, you can adjust the choice of input from here, be it aux, FM, CD, audio, Bluetooth you can control all from here.
The volume dial is right on the top face of the subwoofer. You can also have some primary button here like volume adjust and so one. At the back of the subwoofer, you have input aux for CD and audio.
You have provision for connecting the soundbars here at the back of the subwoofer only. Make sure after you receive the product, you get your device registered on the Philips family which can be done online.
- This best home theatre in India provides excellent sound quality with a rich bass experience from a loudspeaker box system.
- You can easily enjoy the convenience and fun of accessing more digital music via built-in USB Direct.
- Also on the central console, the circular volume button is really cool.
- It is missing a multi-information display. You cannot see which FM station is playing while using the FM option.
8. F&D 5.1 Channel 700X Speaker
This system has a subwoofer of 30 watts with satellite speakers being 10 W each. You can individually control these satellite speakers with the provision to switch from 5.1 channel to 2.1 channel.
Anatomy of this best home theatre in India:
There is a dial on the subwoofers where you have multiple options, such as Bluetooth connectivity option, power button, volume adjustment, then there is a sound button (it helps you to switch from 2.1 channel to 5.1 channels, so that you may decide from how many speakers you want to sound to emanate).
The right side of the subwoofer, you have an SD port and USB port.
At the back panel of the subwoofer, you have an auxiliary port (for connecting to TV or phone).
For connecting to a TV, you can either connect to RCA to RCA cables or RCA to 3.1 mm cable (if you want to connect to a mobile). However, sound quality in RCA to RCA is far better than the one is RCA to 3.2 mm.
You can also play DVD via input jack on the back panel; even the 5.1 surround sound would come from this DVD connection. Now coming to the output port, these are labelled as a different colour. You can also connect your speakers to this home theatre system too which is quite easy as it is colour coded.
Features of these best home theatre in India:
1. Uninterrupted digital FM working on PLL technology, FM storage up to 100 stations
2. Bright white LED display with proper view angle, Full, clear sound with powerful bass
3. This home theatre system has fluorescence full function remote control.
4. This best home theatre in India supports USB and SD cards. This makes the storage of data and data transfer much more comfortable.
- This device comes with 5.25″ bass driver for subwoofer. This gives you a crystal clear sound which compliments your mood.
- It delivers an automatic multi-coloured LED which compliments your mood.
- One con is there that the bass effect is dependent on the master volume, can’t manage the bass for low volume though there is also SW+- button in remote.
I think that is all we have for you, we have tried to cover as much as information possible in this blog for best home theatre in India. You will find the below-mentioned source quite useful: