Note: This list of best treadmill is prepared with the help of some personal experience I have gone through in the past couple of days. In fact, I have myself helped with installation very recently ( and no I am not a salesperson!! just helping my friends).
For a detailed buying guide. Read this post.
List Of Treadmills:
1. Powermax Cardio Workout TDA-125 (2.0 HP)
This treadmill has advanced technology which enhances the experience and reduces the efforts. Powermax is one of the prominent fitness brands and is possessed in every gym in India.
The premium and the popular, high-incline treadmill, the Powermax Fitness TDA-125 Motorized Treadmill has earned a distinction of being one the best treadmills brands in India.
The treadmill has a motor power of 2.0 hp. It uses a DC Green Efficient Motor. The speed is between 0.8 and 14 km per hour and the Powermax Fitness TDA-125 has 12 workout programs.
The Smart Run function lets you record the workout that enables you to use the same settings next time. This is a durable machine that can withstand a lot of weight.
1. The Hydraulic Soft-drop System (HSS) allows you to unfold the treadmills by simply kicking the yellow tube and lowering the treadmill.
2. The auto-incline feature burns calories at a remarkably faster pace as compared to a traditional treadmill. The incline training is excellent for toning the cardiovascular system and also for muscle definition. Burn more calories and get a better cross-training experience with the 18% auto-incline.
3. Track your progress with the 5.5 inches bright blue LCD display screen. Displaying your speed, time, distance, calories, and pulse with 12 Built-in workout programs, see your results to keep up with motivation and on pace.
4. Developed by the University of Munich, all 99% copper core Energy Saving Motor. Enjoy the quiet running with no disturbance to neighbours.
5. Shock Spring makes it safer, increases its performance by 30%, comfort by 20%
7. Maximum user weight is 115 kg. 0.8 to 14.0 km/h speed with Speed Select Hot option
1. An auto incline function
2. High brand value
3. Ideal for everyday running workout fitness
4. 18 Level Auto Incline for an intense workout
5. Lifetime Frame Warranty.
6. 3-Year Motor Warranty.
1. None that we could find.
2. Fitkit Motorized Treadmill (FT200 Series)
The Fitkit FT200 motorized treadmill, is certainly one of the most popular and appreciated treadmill brand in India. This treadmill is not only ergonomic but also offers frame much more sturdier and stable than the rest.
The LCD display screen helps you to keep an eye on your activities like speed, time, distance, calories burned and heart rate. This latest model keeps up to the expectations and delivers superb performance.
It has got dimension 48.8” x 16.5” (1240 x 420 mm) of the running surface. As a result, you have enough room to do your manoeuvring. Moreover, it has got very easy folding & Un-folding with the help of the hydraulic drop-down system.
1. Integrated iPod connector and a USB power port
2. Provides an amazing speed range up to 16 km/hr at 0-15% of auto inclination.
3. Acts as a shock-absorbing running mat plus massager.
4. A 2.25 HP (4.5 HP Peak) motor
5. 12 preset workout programs
6. MP3 Speakers, Aux port, and cable.
7. Additionally, the treadmill also comes with a wheel for transportation, Twister, auto lubrication, c and Sit-up bars.
1. A powerful treadmill
2. A high weight capacity, maximum user weight is 110 kg.
3. 90 degree folding for more space-saving.
4. 3-year warranty against frame
5. 1-year motor warranty
6. 1-year warranty on parts and manufacturing defects.
1. A proper stabilizer is required
3. Durafit Treadmill (001 Strong Motorized Foldable)
This foldable motorized treadmill from Durafit is a durable product that has been manufactured keeping in mind the usage of the people of India. It is extremely durable hence sustains heavy usage. It comprises of a hefty frame to make sure that the user is safe.
Also Read: List Of Best Foot Massagers In India
The Durafit 001 model treadmill possesses 2HP motor, which is most importantly suitable for the Indian splinters and athletes. The preset programs can also be useful for beginners in a cardio session.
1. The high power noiseless motor which can sustain high-speed rotations for sprinting is highly impressive.
2. Larger running space for the users enhances the user experience.
3. CPU can store 24 different preset programs for pros as well as novices to make their workouts effective.
4. The latest copper mesh core technology involved in the motor function provides good reliability.
5. It offers 12 preset running programs; primarily HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), which is specifically for losing weight. The target-chasing mode allows the user to fix individual targets and improve every day.
6. Synthetic gel cushion technology with incredible ergonomic design increase the efficiency of the motor, so it consumes less power.
7. Heart sensor with advanced technology and Hydraulic drop system make it an impressive product.
8. Emergency stop key with a smooth stop system
1. Completely motorized
2. 1 Year Doorstep Warranty on parts
3. 3 Year Doorstep warranty on Motor,
4. Lifetime warranty for Frame
5. Maximum Weight Support 120 kg
6. A proper choice for the people who want to upgrade in their cardio session.
7. Incredible functioning and high reliability with unmatchable performance
1. People complain that sometimes calorie Counter Shows Imperfect Numbers. This needs to be taken care of otherwise the treadmill is worth the price.
2. Above all, it is regarded as the best treadmill for home gym in India.
4. Powermax Fitness Treadmill ( TDM-98, 1.75 HP)
Caught up in a job and have no time to hit the gym? Create your own gym at home with this high-quality, foldable and easy functioning treadmill. Its compact and ideal design makes it fit in any one’s room.
Regarded as the best treadmill in India for home gym. It’s compacted design doesn’t compromise with quality and performance. It makes your workout both challenging and effective.
1. The 1.5Hp motor is not only powerful but also energy efficient too.
2. 12 Pre-set workout programs and 3 target based Modes for an efficient workout.
3. LED Display helps you to keep a track of the speed, time, calories burned, distance, and heart rate. The preset programming features is quite appreciable addition to the mid-range valued treadmills.
4. Heart Rate sensor in the pulse grip shows an accurate heart rate.
5. Built-in speaker and USB connection take the exercising experience to the next level.
6. User weight capacity can be extended up to 90 kg (with the extra buffer)
7. Running belt with anti-skid quality, manual lock, low running deck design, and auto-stop safety functions are the most beneficial and favourable ones.
2. Easy to use
3. A great feature at this low price.
4. A Lifetime frame warranty
5. 3-year motor Warranty
6. 1-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
1. It doesn’t have inclination option.
5. Lifeline Treadmill (4 in 1 Deluxe Manual)
Another ideal treadmill from one of the best fitness brands in India.
This treadmill is an amazing choice for people who are looking for a foldable and portable treadmill, it’s uniquely designed for such purposes.
This low budget, Lifeline 4 in 1 Deluxe Manual Treadmill comes with 3 levels manual incline and supports the weight of 50 kgs.
Actually, this Lifeline product is for those who want to live a healthy life and not for overweight. This non-electric treadmill comes with a twister, stepper and running belt.
Also Read: Dyson Hair Dryer and Air Wrap At Best Price
1. The electronic meter measures your speed, distance, and calories burnt while you work out.
2. This ultra-modern Treadmill comes with a well-balanced twister that helps shed fat from thighs, waist, belly, and hips.
3. Thick and robust metal rods for heavy pounding
4. The wheels help to move the machine easily.
5. The hand pulse system monitors the pulse rate. You can check your heart rate immediately after turning off the treadmill
6. The wider jogging surface and the extra space allows the easy leg movement.
1. Easy to use
2. Performs very well
3. Nice build quality
1. Nothing substantially wrong at all.
6. Powermax Treadmill ( Fitness TDA-230 (2.0 HP) Motorized )
If this list were a Marvel Universe, then this machine would definitely be a damn HULK!! Bulky, muscular and rigid. How else would you define Hulk, in the first place??
Without any single thought, Powermax Fitness is one of the most trusted and loved fitness brands in the market. As such, the third model by the company occupies our list.
Preferring one accessory with all in one feature is quite a smart choice and thus Powermax brings the TDA-230 (2.0 HP) model with tons of features that favour the customers from all aspects. An all in one treadmill possesses multipurpose functionalities is quite a compelling version of all the competitors in the market.
The reason people like it so much is the clean design and great features. One of the great features of this treadmill is the maximum weight capacity of 115 kg. That makes it one of the strongest treadmills in India.
It’s ideal for obese people and anyone heavy who wants to do running and lose weight.
1. LCD Display, a unique designed display that shows Time, Calories, Speed, Distance, Pulse and Incline.
2. The pre-set program provides 12 sets of pre-defined workouts with Target Based Modes. Calculate your BMI (Body Mass Index) using the FAT function.
3. With the grip pulse sensor, you can monitor your heart rate by placing your palm on the handle grip.
4. Control the treadmill with speed up/speed down buttons to without interruption of the pulse detection.
5. The Semi-Auto Lubrication feature makes the maintenance job simple, clean and easy only with a press of a button.
6. Lubricating the running belt ensures zero friction and smooth movement while using a treadmill.
7. The ComfortTech 6-Point Damping System provides impressive impact absorption, unparalleled support, and a softer landing.
8. Dual Shock Spring Absorption reduces stress on your knees, ankles, and hips.
9. The 6-Ply running board damping system provides a responsive and slightly bouncy surface to reduce the impact on your joints.
10. Hydraulic Soft-drop System (HSS) Folding system.
1. A good design with great features.
2. Strong and powerful.
3. A 3-year warranty on the motor, 1-year warranty on the parts.
4. Quiet Energy Saving and noiseless Motor.
5. TDA-230 treadmill has a built-in auto-stop function it will stop the treadmill if you fall or drift back dangerously.
6. Running track with 49.6”x 16.5” running area, which is way more!!
7. Built-In Speakers with AUX/USB connection.
8. Maximum user weight capacity is of 115 kg.
9. For a strong, more reliable piece of gym equipment that won’t wear out soon, just buy it!!
7. Fitkit Treadmill ( FT100 Series Motorized)
Well, I am a huge Marvel fan hence I cannot help myself from mentioning it from time to time. In the Marvel universe, it’s the THOR. Sleek but still muscular, dependable for long term usage. How else would you describe THOR…GODLY!!..C’mon.
Here is the second product in the list from the most popular and appreciated treadmill manufacturer of India, Fitkit. Consider the good looking and well-made Fitkit FT100 Motorized Treadmill for convenience and light exercise.
Also Read: Best DJ MIXER In India
It’s features are
1. 3 level manual incline for keeping you active during the workout sessions.
2. The treadmill has a maximum power of 3.25 hp, an average power of 1.75 hp and DC green motor
3. LCD to display time, speed, heart rate, calories burned mode.
4. Preset programs F+ App, USB Port, MP3 Speakers, Aux port and cable
5. Track your daily workout through Fitplus app (Android and IOS app); connect with your device or with your fitness tracker (Samsung Health/Fitbit/Google fit/Apple Health).
6. 12 preset workout programs for an efficient workout.
7. Changeable modes to create a customized routine of exercises
8. Speed range of 0.8 to 14.8 km/h with heart rate sensors on handlebars
9. Running surface (l x w) – 45 x 16.53 inches, 1200 x 420mm
1. Long-time warranty
2. Good value for the money
3. MP3 speakers
4. The user weight capacity is 110 kg.
5. A lifetime warranty on the frame
6. 1-Year Parts warranty
7. A space saver as it is compact and fits in any corner of the house
8. 3-years motor warranty
1. Manual lubrication and Manual inclination
8. Durafit Treadmill 2.5 HP (Peak 5.0 HP)
Here comes the last one in the list, but by every mean not the very least, Durafit Heavy Hike motorized treadmill, perfect to take high speeds, heavy loads, and intense training sessions.
This compact-sized machine is ideal for those living in a small house/apartment. The draft heavy 2.5 HP extremely quiet motor of this treadmill is designed to support your prolonged workouts without heating or slowing down.
1. Higher cushioning belt system with shock absorption features.
2. Easy fold hydraulic system, 48 Preset Training programs (24 with incline and 24 without incline)
3. Heart rate sensors work incredible and provide accurate measurements of the users based on the pulse and other factors too.
4. 1-16 km/hour Speed Range
5. For safety, this motorized treadmill comes with special gravity pads on the sides.
6. The treadmill is built heavier than similar treadmills in the league. It ensures that the treadmill is sturdy and safe that makes it ideal for older people to walk with confidence and for youngsters to train with focus.
1. The durable and powerful 2.5 HP noiseless motor.
2. Width of belt is 19 inch (comfortable for running)
3. Auto inclination with aux cable to listen to music while workout
4. Easy controls on handle and panel with wide LCD displays
5. Maximum User Weight 120 Kg with hand-rail controls
Question and Answers (Q/A)
This an extremely detailed blog. So let me quickly jolt down the questions this blog intends to answer.
Question 1: Best treadmill for home use in India?
Sol 1: Below are some of the most sought after treadmills for home use in India. See the table of content below for more detailed analysis. Click on anyone of them to buy them at huge discount:
Question 2: Best treadmill in India under 30000? Best Selling Treadmills for Home Under 30000 in India?
Sol: 2 See the table of content below for more detailed analysis. Click on any one of them below to buy at huge discount:
Question 3: Which are the best treadmill brands in India?
Solution 3: Below are most known brands in India:
1. LifeLong : I must admit, it is one of the most growing brands in India
2. Powermax: We ourselves are huge fan of this brand. Sturday, rugged, durable. Nice brand of go for!
3. Cockatoo: It unfortunately does not occupy a spot in our list of top treadmill brands in India, but a nice one to go with
4. Durafilt: Price might be an issue but overall a great brand to buy.
5. Fitkit: Let just say that we saved the best one for the last. A great product, price might be an issue, but if you can ignore it, you should surely go with it.
Question 4: How do I choose a good treadmill?
Solution 4: Simple, go the table of content below and click on “Buying Guide”. We have made one of the most detailed buying guides you will ever read.
Question 5: Does treadmill use a lot of electricity?
Solution 5: Yes and no!! Treadmills’ power consumption varies significantly by model, though. Typically it is within a range of 280 watts to 928 watts, although the lower end represents a belt speed of 3.5 miles-per-hour—more of a stroll than a proper workout. Heavier runners also increase power consumption.
Question 6: How much does a decent treadmill cost?
Solution 6: Very difficult to say!! The prices always fluctuate. Click on each of the treadmill (in below table of content) and click on “Check latest price!! prices always fluctuate”
Question 7: How much HP does a treadmill need?
Solution 7: Nice question!! We recommend you to look for a motor with at least 1.5 continuous-duty horsepower (CHP). If you are a fitness freak and plan on running on the treadmill frequently, you’ll be better off choosing 2.5 to 3.0 CHP. You will also need a more powerful motor depending on your weight.
What many people do not know is that there are 2 measures of motor power: Peak Duty Horsepower AND Continuous Duty Horsepower.
Peak Duty Horsepower is the power potential of the motor – the highest power it can run at. However the treadmill cannot sustain this power and it will soon start to overheat. So this measurement is essentially useless to you.
Continuous Duty Horsepower is a more accurate measure of the motor power. This is the power at which the treadmill can continually, steadily operate for 24 hours without slowing down. Thus, this is the more accurate number to gage motor power.
Don’t be fooled by a 3 HP peak duty horsepower rating when the Continuous Duty HP is only 1.5 HP!
Question 8: Is Durafit treadmill good?
Solution 8: Good question!! See the table of content below and see the detailed analysis. We have explained about Drafit in extreme details.
Question 9: Are Powermax treadmills good?
Solution: For more detailed anlysis see the table fo content below. We have disucssed about the Powermax in greater details.